chapter 3

Alyssa's P.O.V

"I'm your daddy sweetheart". He said. He was still crying.

"Why are you crying"? I asked.

"Because, I wasn't there for you when you needed me. I'm completely sorry. I didn't mean to leave. Me and mummy couldn't be together anymore" He said while wiping his tears away from his eyes.

"It's ok daddy. I still love you no matter what."

"I love you too sweetheart"He said and pulled me in for another tight hug.

Liam's P.O.V.

She was gorgeous! She was amazing! She was nice and sweet!

How can a single mother raise her to be like this? Was she dating someone else?

"Daddy! Daddy"! Alyssa yelled.

"This is"- I stopped her and continued her sentence.

"

Niall!!"I nearly yelled in anger.

"Aye mate! Long time no see!"His Irish accent said.

"Excuse me. I would love to speak to your mother."I said and put my hand pointing to the hall.

"Ok daddy"! Alyssa said.

I went off to find Claudia's (mum's) room.

"Claudia!" I said as I saw her come out the room.

"Liam?"She said and her eyes widened.

"What do you think you're doing having niall as a father sweetheart?" I said trying not to be rude or upsey or not even to make her cry.

"I don't know. We were really good friends, then he said he wanted a child to take care of"She said and put her head down in shame.

"No love. Don't take this the wrong way. Its not to feel bad about. You just need someone to help you with Alyssa and you"

"So how are things with you and Danielle?"She asked

"Oh....umm...we broke up a few months ago."I said then looked down.

"Oh. I'm sorry I ju-"

"It's ok. Don't worry"

SORRY IF IT SUCKED. IM REALLY TRYING MY BEST-ASH