Chapter 1 - CRAZY DAY

heyooo it's Sam and Rosa! this is first chapter! thank you for checking this out, we really really appreciate it!! hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Rosa, Bluenchanting and i are also here by the way. oh also Rosa and i will NOT be liking anyone in this book nor anyone liking us in this book got it? yeah okay let's get on with the chapter <3
Note - you can be added to the book if ye want

~~~~~

Third Person's P.O.V

Aphmau, Sam, Rosa, Crystal, Nicole, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, yeah you know what THE WHOLE GROUP went to PizzaPlaza CUZ PIZZA FOR LIFE!!! when they got there they saw Sasha, Michi and Lillian............again.............the bitches............XD "oh great juuuuuuuust great"Aphmau said sarcastically as they all went to their table and sat down.

"give me one minute to kill them, it'll be EASY"Rosa said clenching her fists.

"calm down there sis!"Laurance said chuckling as he put his arm around Crys and Crys blushed.

"not singing this time cause EVERYTIME WE SING HERE WITH LILLIAN, MICHI AND SASHA AROUND, EVERYTHING GOES WRONG"Crystal shouted.

"tell me about it"Sam said.

"yeah sure"Crys chuckled.

"NOT LITERALLY"Sam shouted as they chuckled.

"Sam i suggest you should try dressing up in a bit more girlier clothes"Cadenza said while Garroth was ordering pizza.

"never ever EVER! Plus in this style, not even Travis would hit on me! i hate being hit on! and i hate love"Sam said coldly.

"yeesh! Sam you have got to calm down"Aphmau said.

"i agree with Sam"Rosa said rolling her eyes.

"oh finally someone understands"Katelyn said.

*time skip a bit*

"pizza's up"Garroth said holding two pizza, one in one hand as he went back to their table.

"woop woop!!"the group shouted as Sam got a call.

"um i uh heh i gotta g-go"Sam shouted as she ran off. Garroth then thought 'okay that girl is hiding something and as her brother i gotta find out Grrrr'

"Crys, Laurance, Rosa, Aph follow me now"Garroth said in a serious tone as Crys, Laurance, Rosa and Aph nodded then the five of them ran off and followed Sam.

"there they go means more pizza for us"Dante said.

"ohhhh yeaaaa"Travis said as he took a big bite out of his pizza piece.

"has anyone seen Levin and Alexis?"Malachi asked.(pretend their like 14 or 15 or 16 years old here okay? OKAY)

"hahah why? is little Malachi jealous?"Kyle asked chuckling.

"say that again, i'm getting miss Sam and miss Rosa to beat you up"Malachi said growling as the other chuckled.

"i'm 16 not 20 so that they would beat me up Malajelly"Kyle chuckled as Malachi or *ahem* Malajelly clenched his fist.

"okay you guys are too young for this okay?"Aaron said.

"let them! it's hilarious"Dante said as Aaron glared at him "nevermind then...."Dante said looking a bit scared. Mr. buzz-killer.

"HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"Garroth, Rosa, Crystal, Aphmau and Laurance shouted as they ran inside PizzaPlaza to the group.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU FIVE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sam shouted as she chased the five of them while the others just laughed.

*time skip a bit*

Garroth's P.O.V

great! beaten up by my own little sister owww(note the sarcasm) "why do i always get beaten up by Sam everyday?! WHY DID SAM BEAT US UP BUT NOT ROSA, CRYS AND APH?!"Laurance shouted as the others laughed. i can't believe i agree with Laurance

"actually be glad i DIDN'T KILLED YOU INSTEAD"Sam growled.

"okay you need to calm down a bit with beating up Sam"Crystal said chuckling.

"why didn't you invited us?!"Katelyn and Nicole said at the same time.

"i don't really care, JUST WHY CANT I HAVE PRIVACY FOR ONCE"my sis said as she left.

"yea but Garroth is too much of a buzz-killer! and he can't even survive one day without checking what's going on with Sam"Laurance said.

"i am NOT a buzz-killer and YES I CAN SURVIVE"i yelled.

"uh huh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight! then why don't you do it! let's have a bet, starting tomorrow!! you have to let your sister do WHATEVER she wants and you have to not ask what's she's doing nor check on her all the time for the WHOLE day! if you survive, you win and i have to do whatever you want for a week! but if you don't and you lose, you have to confess to Aphmau about you know what"Laurance said. WAIT WAIT WAIT WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"NO NO NO"i shouted.

"oh so your scared then huh?? well that does prove that you can't survive without checking what your sister is doing"Laurance chuckled.

"GAHHHH FINE!!!!! I'M IN!!!!"i yelled.

"OHHHH SH!TS ON"Crystal shouted.

"well i'm not getting into this"Aphmau said.

"saaaaaaaame"Aaron said as both him and Aphmau left weirded out.

"hahahahahaha oh i would want to see how this will go"Rosa smirked. okay i swear I WILL SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~

heyooooooooo thank ya'll soooooo much for reading this chapter!! we really really appreciate it!! hahaha next chapter will be a challenge for Garroth XD Garroth's very over-protective like crazy XD hope you enjoyed the chapter heheheheheheh! also i know Jin, Castor, Ross and Ske/Adam aren't here right now but they will be! just wait ^_^ anyways we hope you all have an awesome day, we love you all BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3 <3 <3
(>.^)