Chapter 2 - I WILL SURVIVE

Heyoooooooooooooooooo thank ya'll soooooooooo much for reading!! we really really appreciate it!! so this chap will be made by Crys! so BIG BIG BIG CREDIT for her love ya bruh! Crys is in my(sam) house right now so she wanted to make a chap! because she really wants to read it even though she's the one writing it XDDD LOL! anyways, here's a note from here "Lol" woooooooooow yep, that's all she said XD now ON WARDS TO THE CHAPTER *rides horse*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

UGH! The boys are just... UGH!! I go back to Jin, Barney, Sky and ROSS! "I heard screaming from where you went, what's wrong?" Jin asks. "Hers brother and friends were probablys acting like dirts," Barney says."True, true. The boys are just frustrating. They're d!ck heads," I say. They laugh and we keep talking about random sh!t.

Rosa's POV

"Look what you b!tches did. She walked away," I roll my eyes. "d!ckheads," I mumble. "You called me a d!ckhead?" Garroth asks. I nod. He kisses me on the cheek. "Am I still a d!ckhead?" he asks. I hear Crys squeal like puppies looking like Laurence -that was her opinion, not mine. I hate girly stuff and Laurence-. "MY SHIP IS SAILING! AH!! SO ADORBS! GARROTHINA!!" She squeals. "Do you want me to punch your face?!" I pull my fist out. "Hey, you have to punch me first. I won't let you hurt Crys," Laurence says. I see Crys blushing like a tomato.

I wonder if Garroth and Crys are related since they blush a lot, and like a tomato (Crys- Lol). "Glad to,"I smirk and punch his face. I punched so hard, his nose starts bleeding and he passes out. "Won't he ever learn," Me and Crys says.

We go towards where Sam went and see that she is talking with a dinosaur, A weird superhero wannabe guy, A purple loving guy and a... sloth? "sam, is that a sloth?" I ask. "WHAT THE HECK! NO! HE'S A... what are you again?" Sam asks the sloth. "I'M A NARWHAL! GEEZ! PEOPLE!" the sloth looking narwhal says. "OMG! IS THAT THE ACTUAL ROSS, BARNEY, SKY AND JIN! AHHH!! I'M GONNA PASS OUT!! EEEEEEEEEEEKK!" Crys squeals. "Why are you so... you?" I ask. "SO FANGIRLY? IT'S CUZ IT'S THE ACTUAL THEM! THEY ARE MY FAV MINECRAFT PLAYERS!" Crys squeals as loud as a dying seal. "Yeesh you're gonna make us def," Sam laughs.

"I'm use to it," That sky guy says. "Ye, many other people squeal LOUDER," That ross guy says. "I'm SOOO sorry. She's a total... how do I say this, fangirly and... a megaphone hooked up with speakers and a mic with legs," I roll my eyes. "Am not!" Crys sticks out her tongue. "lols," Barney laughs. "Sam! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU KNOW THE ACTUAL!! AH-" I cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth. "Yeesh girl. You cray cray," Sam laughs. We know each other more, get def a little bit because of Crys and ate pizza.

*The Next Day Of Garroth Suffering XD (Sam did that Btw Lol)*

Garroth's POV

Holy Irene, I have to survive ONE FRICKIN DAY of NOT being a snitch to Sam. "Good luck bro, try to survive a day without peeking in Sam's business," Laurence pats my back. I sigh. "Better loose, I wanna see how red you get when you confess to Aph," he smirks. "But I also like Rosa, and Aph likes Aaron," I mumble, hoping he didn't hear. "YOU LIKE MY SIS?! Not shocked, I've seen your face," he says. "W-what?! N-no..." I feel heat going up to my cheeks. "Just- stop. I like Aph okay?" I walk away. I see through the window of Sam's house, her on her phone laughing about something. I REALLY want to know what's going on.

It's not like I'm a creep, I just care for my sister. Or I want to know what girls like so I can get closer to Rosa and Aph but... Ok, now I'm officially a creep. I go and check if Sam is okay but I'm not allowed to -i guess-. 

I go to the PizzaPlaza since I have nothing better to do. I see Zane and Crys in a table laughing and eating pizza. Is that a date? I really want to know since I can't peek in Sam's privacy. I sit next to Crys and smirk.  "So.... Zanstal huh?" I tease. "What? No!" Zane says. "Cheating on Laurence huh?" I continue. "I REALLY wish that Laurence changed the bet so you couldn't peek at ANYONE'S privacy. UGH!" She complains. "Hey! I just came to eat pizza!" I say. "And maybe... stalk you guys since I have nothing good to do," i continue. "That's it," Crys stands up and punches my face. I eventually pass out.

Crys' POV

"Did I just... I'm SOO sorry!" I apologize. "I'm proud of you!" I look behind and see Rosa. "I guess I am too... now I understand why Sam is always like one punch," I laugh. "Thank you," Sam pops out of nowhere and I jump. "yeesh guys, stop scaring me," I laugh. They laugh as well. "It actually feel comfortable and awkward that Garroth isn't peeking in my business," We laugh. "Yeah, after an hour, he probably is stalking you," Rosa says.

"So you and Zane huh?" Sam smirks. "I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you," I tell them. "Same here," They say altogether. I look behind Sam and see that Garroth is reaching for her phone in her pocket. I guess he woke up already. I take his wrist and flip him. "Oww, I'm sorry!" He groans. "You have to tell Aaaph!!" I tease. "Don't you tell Laurence!" He says. "Look behind you," I smirk. "He's behind me isn't he?" he asks. We all nod and he looks around. "Heeey..." Garroth says. "You have to tell Aph," Laurence laughs. "I WIN!" Laurence dances. "Your boyfriend's embarrassing me," Garroth says. "Can I do something first?" I look at Laurence and he nods. I punch Garroth by his jaw and he passes out. "We have taught you well young child," Sam and Rosa laughs. I join them and we now sound like hyenas.

*The next day, brought to you by Dada the dolphin XD*

Garroth's POV

I have to confess to Aph, breathe in, breathe out... my doorbell rings and I see all my friends with their cameras. I don't see Rosa or Aph. "Where's Rosa and Aph?" I ask. "I tied Rosa up since... you know and I thought Aph was behind us," Sam emphasizes 'Aph'. "Oh, I'll get her," Crys smirks. She walks off and we waited for a while.

Aph came in and I felt like a nervous wreck. "Where's Crys?" I ask because I didn't see her. "She had to... use the washroom, yeah," Aph awkwardly laughed. "C'mon Garroth!" Laurrence says. "Fine! Yeesh!" I say blushing. "Aph, -I umm, You-You heart I?" I stutter. "I-I m-mean... IlikeyouAph," I say. "Wow Garroth... Umm I'm actually glad you actually said that because... Ilikeyoutoo," she says. My eyes widen. "R-really?!" I ask shocked. "Y-yeah," she stutters and look down. 

I lift her chin up and kiss her. Her eyes widened and returned the kiss. It wasn't like a simple kiss, it was passionate. The door broke down and I saw it was Rosa soaking wet. Her eyes widened when she saw me making out with Aph. Aph immediately pulled away and blushed. "NOPE! NOPE I'M OUT! I AIN'T WANT NO DRAMA!" Sam runs out. "On the second thought, I wanna see how this goes out," Sam comes back in. "Woah Rosa... Umm," I nervously say. "What the FUCK Garroth?!" Rosa says. "W-what did I do?" I ask. "You just made out with Crys!" She points out. "W-what?!" Everyone asks shocked. "I-i'm sorry. I-" Crys got cut off by Rosa punching her. "Look I'm s-""YOU'RE SORRY?!" Rosa punches her again. "Woah! Rosa-" I go closer to her but she stops me. "Don't interfere Garroth, things are already bad," she says. I back of  and feel sorry for Crys and Rosa since it's my fault they're fighting. Rosa uses her magicks and shoots it at Crys. "Crys!" All of us but Rosa and Crys shout out worried. The others run out except me, Sam, Rosa, Crys and Laurence. Smoke covered the room and when it's gone, I went to the direction of Rosa. "I'm sorry," we see Crys in a force field. "M-me too," Rosa apologizes.