Because....(One Direction fan fic!)

“You can’t love me I’m a stripper!” Zayn looks down. “Why not!?” Grace laughs bitterly. “Because pretty boy I’m a low life that gets money by getting naked for scum! What would your management think!?”

“Why can’t you love me like I love you Adriana!?” Harry questions. “Because I don’t want to settle down! I’m a college girl! I need to party! I need to be free, and you’re management would hate a free spirited girl like me!”

“Just check yes or no babe.” Niall pleaded Doniya. (No not Zayn’s sister) Sighing she responds “I can’t. It’s too much for me. The fans, the hate, MANGEMENT! I’m sorry but no Niall.”

What happens when a Stripper, and free spirit party girl, and a shy sweet girl meet 3 out of 5 members from One Direction? Forbidden love. Key word…Management. Zayn falls for a Stripper not knowing she was one at first. Buy meeting her in a café with her two friends he decided he had to make her his. Harry falls for a college girl in her “One night stand stage”. The one guy no one suspected would ever settle down finally decides to with a girl that doesn’t want to yet. Niall is different story, he’s got the girl. However, he’s fighting to keep her. A simple girl, from a simple town didn’t except her life to change from becoming someone’s girlfriend, but it did. Can Zayn get the girl that teases men? Will Harry ever convince the party girl to settle down, and can Niall fight for his girl to stay?