Chapter 11

Song Ji Hyo POV

After the dinner, we fall asleep as soon as we lie on the bed.

That morning, I woke up a bit late from usual. After I bath, I realized that my husband already left our children and I. I think that he maybe off to work.

Not long after I had breakfast with Jung Hyun and Jung Yeon, my mother calls.

"Yoboseyo?"

"...."

"Ah, nae. I'll tell him later."

"...."

"Nae omma. Annyeong."

I ends the call. I need to call him.

End of Song Ji Hyo POV.

Kim Jong Kook POV

"han namja gaisseo.. neol neomu saranghan.. han namja gaisseo.. saranghae maldo mottaneun.."

My Iphone 6s ringing my song, but sang by my lovely wife. I take the phone. It displayed 'My Sweetheart'. I smiled and pick up the call.

"Yeoboseyo jagiya. Wae you call me?"

"...."

"Ahhh.. uri omma wants us to come to her house? Okay.. I'll be home as fast as I can."

"...."

"Nado bogoshipeo. Bye, sweetheart." I ends the call and tidy up my messy table. After everything done, I switch off the fan, lamp and air-conditioned before leave.

End of Kim Jong Kook POV.

"Waaaa! My child finally arrived!" Mrs. Cheon hugs Ji Hyo and Jong Kook before taking Jung Hyun and Jung Yeon. Suddenly, Ji Hyo's younger sister comes greet them.

"Oppa! Unnie! I miss both of you!"

"Hahaha. We miss you too." Ji Hyo replied and suddenly Ji Hyo's omma come.

"Jong Kook ah, Ji Hyo ya, let's go eat." She invite them.

"Ah nae omma." They quickly get up from the sofa.

"Omma! You know how I miss your jjampong!" Ji Hyo quickly sit and 'attack' the food. Jong Kook and Mrs. Cheon just giggles seeing her.

"Emm.. o.. omma. It taste so.. go.. good!" Ji Hyo can't said clearly because the food is in her mouth.

"Yah! Don't talk when your food is in your mouth!" Ji Hyo's mom scolds her.

"Mianhae, omma..." Ji Hyo bows.

"Unnie.. they're too wild and naughty.." suddenly Ji Hyo's sister come and hands Jung Hyun and Jung Yeon to Ji Hyo.

"Just be patient with them. They're always like that. Hahaha." Ji Hyo laugh.

"Yeobo.. mind your attitude.." Jong Kook said in serious voice.

"Ne, oppa." Ji Hyo turns silent until she finish eating after that.