Chapter 8

Delirious POV:

I stood at my locker, my emotions running like crazy. I love Vanoss, but Ohm keeps reminding me why we stayed together for 3 years. He treated me like a king, and I treated him the same way. I can't think of this right now, I gotta get to class. I started walking to my class, I saw Sydney with her group they stopped. "Hey, you're the guy with the wicked nice car!" Sydney said to me. "Yeah... I guess" I smiled. "I gotta get to class, sorry talk to soon," I said to her, she smiled at me and headed the opposite direction.

I walked into the first period and saw the Lui and the guys sitting in the back at our normal spot. I started walking back there, I got halfway when I felt hands pull me and onto their lap. "Hey, handsome," the voice said as I turned to look at them. It was Pewdiepie.

Name: Pewdiepie

Age: 19

Creature: Bat

Powers: Night vision, teleportation

Hair color: Dirty blonde/light brown

Eyes: blue

Height: 6'2

"Uh, hi" I mumbled. I looked over to see Vanoss staring and giving the death glare towards Pewdiepie. "Hey, I gotta go sit with my friends" I whispered to him. He looked at me up and down. "Mm, damn do I miss your body" he whispered into my ear. I could feel my face starting to get red. "I miss your moaning, your love curves" he continued. I got off his lap, "I'm sorry I gotta go" I headed over to the group.

"Hey, someone is awake," Mini said as he pointed down. I looked down, shit. I looked across at Vanoss who was on his phone. "So, what's up with you guys?" I asked. The guys shrugged, "I'm not sure, it's kinda fuzzy" Mini said. "Hey, I heard there's a dance at a club soon," Lui said. A dance at a club? "You guys have danced at clubs?" I questioned. "Yeah! They are awesome" Nogla said with a huge smile on his face. My phone vibrated in my pocket didn't bother to check it. I'm with my friends! "So, what's the dance-like?" I asked them. "It's a dance with no rules, no teachers, no adults" Vanoss finally said looking up at me. I smirked at him, "No adults?". I looked at the guys, "Who's going?" I asked them. They all looked at me, "The question is..." Lui paused. "Who isn't?" Mini finished. "So when's this dance?" I asked. The guys looked at each other, "I don't know when Moo's mom says I guess" Mini said. My phone vibrated again. I pulled mine out and saw a message from an unknown number.

Un: Come out to your locker, someone did something to it

I was confused, I put my phone back in my pocket. "Hey Moo, when is the party?" I asked. Moo shrugged, "well, tomorrow is Wednesday day, so how about tomorrow night?" Moo asked us. "Sounds good, and we will see how many people show up Thursday to school" I smirked. Vanoss smiled up at me. "Yeah, and how many hickeys people will have," he said biting his lip. I smirked at him biting my lip back. My phone vibrated again.

Un: NOW!

I got up and did as the message said. "Hey, I'm gonna go to my locker. I got a message saying someone did something to it" I got up from my desk and headed out the door. Pewdiepie was sitting in his chair on his phone. As I passed I looked down at his phone. He was messaging someone. I continued to walk towards the door, I opened and close the door quietly and headed out to my locker.

I got to my locker, nothing was wrong with it. What? I opened my locker, everything is the same. What's the problem? Who's the number? I closed my locker and turned around. I saw Cartoonz on my face. "Hey babe" he smirked at me.

Name: Cartoonz

Age: 18

Creature: Voodoo master