Chapter 2- I Have To Go Where?

Chapter 2- I Have To Go Where?

-Picture of jade on side-

Jasmines p.o.v

I ran away from my problems and I'm not to strong headed to Amitie it. I am a white wolf and i just hope that my son and daughter are one to.

My children are very smart. They only talk to me, they are 8 and they know about there father. They don't really seem to mind, they don't want anything to do with him Ive asked many times.

For that I'm grateful, i don't want anything to do with him either. There father nos nothing about them and i want to keep it that way.

I have my model and singing jobs and my children to look after im to busy to even think about him.

The only person Ive talked to in my family is my brother and no one knows that Ive talked to him. His name is Chris.  He is 1 years older then me so hes 25.

I really do miss them but this is for the best, i cant risk my children because i want to go see my family. I see Chris alot  he sneaks down here to see me and the kids he loves my kids.

I look nothing like Chris or my 'parents' but it makes sense since i was found at there door step. No one knows who my real parents are but no one knows what i like anymore exept Chris of course.

They don't know that i know that they found me Chris told me. I don't really care who they are because I'm fine on my own.

I dropped my kids off at school so i could go to the studio to record and discuss my next modeling strip. The thing i like about my trips is my kids go everywhere with me because i have no where else for them to go.

I walked into my studio where my agents where they are human. So ya.

"Hi Gisele" i greeted her. She smiled at me. I went into the booth and practiced my song that i had to sing this weekend so i have like 3 days to practice.

I'm singing "like a boy" so it should turn out good.

I walked out and sat in front of her. "Hey dear, you are going to Portland for your song on the news there then the modeling job there."

I looked at her in pure shock. No, no ,no. Not Portland, any where but there. I sighed i am not going to disappoint my fans.

I nodded, "Great ill see you hear Friday at 7am" she said and i walked out to go get my kids.

I better not run into them. I am a popular model and singer maybe ill be to busy with fans to see them.I have had many interview with reporters asking me who the father of my kids where.

I just tell them that i no longer talk to him. My kids seem mute because if there are people around that they don't know they only talk to me.

A girl can only hope. I picked up my kids. I smiled, My daughter looks like me and my son looks like his father.My daughter has blond hair and baby blue eyes while my son has brown hair and blue eyes.

They are my life. i named them Jade, and Jace.I think the names go well together. The twins never leave each overs side.

We walked into the House and i sat them on the couch.

"okay guys we are going to Portland, your daddy and my family lives there so we have to be very careful. If people come up to you, you run to me. Don't talk to them no matter what they say, if they say they know me or I'm in trouble what do you do?" i asked them.

They looked at each other then nodded. "Run" they said with a smile. I grinned and kissed there for head. "Good job now go pack you don't go to school Friday."

They nodded and ran up the stairs, this is going to be one hell of a trip. I can only hope they don't notice me , i get called jasmine rush so i think I'm safe and i look alot different.

2 days. that all i have.

The main thing is that my children are safe from harms way, we are rogues but no one, and i mean no one will touch my children.

With that i walked up stairs and packed my bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vote if its good <3

Comment your opinion

Follow me <3

* if anyone wants to make me a cover i will gladly take a look at it <3