.08

Warning: cussing ;
Marlene's pov;
This morning I decided to go for a walk around the park with Simi. First we headed out to go eat. We decided to eat at IHOP. I order the usually, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and some apple juice. For some reason I never liked milk or orange juice.

We headed to the park to walk around. There was beautiful lake and the birds were chirping. Today was a beautiful day. I was happy for some reason.

Me and Simi started walking until I saw someone............ Ethan. Me and simi looked a little closer.... HE WAS MAKING OUT WITH ANOTHER GIRL!

I run up to him and push her off him.

" YOUR FUCKING BULLSHIT, YOU ASS HOLE HOW CAN U DO THIS TO ME. I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING. BUT FUCKING NO, YOU HAVE YOUR TOUNGE IN HER THROAT. I KNEW U NEVER FUCKING CHANGED ASSHOLE. YOUR STILL THE SAME OLD FUCKBOY, WHO FUCKS EVERY GIRL THE THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. GO TO HELL!!" I started crying while saying that. How can he do this to me.

" Marlene.... I don't mean too......." He said kinda with different emotions.

" I fucking hate you Dolan, leave me alone and I really liked you. Bye fuckboy." I said running back home crying

Simi pov;
Man what a fucking fuckboy.

" Go to hell Dolan, how can you do this to her, you never  changed Dolan. Fuck you for hurting my bestfriend! I said yelling and slapped him across the face.

I knew in these type of situations Marlene likes to be alone, so I decided to go back home.

Ethan pov;
What the fuck did I just do. This random girl was the one who kissed me first, but I just kissed her back for some reason. I really felt bad for Marlene... I really like her but it's going to take a lot to get my trust back.  I just went home and cried for a while.

Marlene's pov;
I went home crying all day. Why would he do this. I knew it he never changed. Ethan Grant Dolan will forever be a fucking fuckboy, along with his brother.
I just can't wait for tomorrow ( school )

Wow Ethan nice move there. Sorry for them small chapters in the future I'll try to make them longer well ilysm and please try to be or active. 5 votes and I'll update double. Well byessssss
Gotta blast 🚀 zoom