TSOU:His Destiny

Title: The Story of Us:His Destiny
Author: Mauli Singh(mauli_29 )
Review:
A book well written can inspire people for generations, a character well written can define the generation and the story written is a reflection of the author's thoughts and upbringing. The Story of Us: His Destiny is a book by author Mauli Singh who takes a conventional concept of a love story and writes it with her own magical spin. Based on two Delhi based doctors, the story describes not only the love doctors have for their profession but how their personal upbringing and thoughts reflect on their job. The male protagnist Dr. Kabir Thapar, a serious, down-to-earth, brooding yet a dedicated doctor is potrayed to be the perfect youth icon with a twist. He is modern in his thoughts, approach and life but values tradition and respects his elders while battling a dark past that has defined his personality but not his humanity. On the other hand the female lead is from a influential family with an overprotective dad and three bodyguard like brothers who though try to protect their little sister but still give her the love and support her dream of becoming a doctor. Dr Anaisha Gujral is bubbly, lively, in love with life, in love with medicine and determined to make her place in medical field. When these two worlds collide through a series of turns, twists and misunderstanding a beautiful love story emerges. The author takes you through a mesmerising journey of two characters growing in love, of two families that are so different but yet so same, two people who can never be more in love or be the definition of love and the defination of what a love should be- the sacrifices, the undying strength required to depend on each other and the bond that has love, friendship and most importantly impeccable trust. This story is a roller coster of emotions - the family love, the true friendships, the sibling love, the irrevocable love of two individuals and the journey of personal growth. It is a must read and I am sure the leads will make you fall in love with them.
I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful story.
Lots of love to all those who read this review and a request to read this book once
Sana