Chapter 6

Keith Pov.

As Andy was showing me the way to the living room I started to wonder why in the world does he even lives here! “So here’s the living room, and well that’s about it. We’ll have fun, I’m going to be in my room, AND don’t even dare try to escape cause I WILL kill you” with that he turn around and left me alone. I sigh and started to wonder how I’m I going to clean the living room without a broom or at least a towel!

I look around me, and HOLY SHIT WAS IT MESSY! Hmm, where should I start? I said to myself. I guess I’ll start over there. I told myself, or maybe over there I pointed the other side but it’s messier than the rest…

Wow this is going to be harder than I thought.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_1 hour later-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ (couldn’t think of something else)

 I fell on the sofa tired, at least the living room is clean I said to myself, well now what? Guess I’ll just get my lazy ass up and go tell Andy that I’m done… but I’m too lazy!!! Well I guess it’s worth a shot.  With all my strength I had left, I try my best to get up which turn out to be a big fail cause in the end  I fell back to the couch, uggg one more time! I slowly got up to make sure I didn’t fall back to that stupid couch. When I was done with that I made my way up the stairs that was next to living room.

As I made my way up, I wasn’t sure what to do because I don’t even know my way to this damn ‘house’! I latterly wanted to smack my head to that damn dirty wall that I’m going to be cleaning later! Ugg someone come and helps m-

I ruled the world.                                                                                                                                                                  With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.                                                                                                          I laid the gods to rest.                                                                                                                                                                   I held the key to the kingdom.                                                                                                                                          Lions guarding castle walls.                                                                                                                                         Hail the king of death

W- What was that, I turn my left to see what the sound was, but there was no one there, but it sounded like someone singing? Could it be Andy? Na, he doesn’t seem that type of guy. Is someone else here? I thought to myself. “H-hello… is someone there… Andy?” okay, now I’m scared!

(I lost it all – bvb p.s read the lyrics because there’s a meaning to it)

I stood above                                                                                                                                                                     Another war,                                                                                                                                                                          Another jewel upon the crown.                                                                                                                                                   I was the fear of man                                                                                                                                                    But I was blind.                                                                                                                                                                      I couldn't see the world there right in front of me.                                                                                                     But now...I can...