Prologue

The eventful lives are reserved for the beautiful and the socially gifted people. Take Crystal Cricketters for example. She's the most beautiful and most popular girl in town. I don't know anyone who doesn't admire her in some (twisted) way. Or take Daniel McKibben, this rich motherfùcker who I, as well as half of our high school's female population had a crush on. Handsome, liked by nearly everyone, and even kind of nice. He walked around school like he owned it, with that come-hither look in his eyes. I was a sucker for him, turned into a stuttering fool when he even came in my vicinity. Everyone probably knew it, too.

These people had new stories to tell every week, but nothing exciting ever happened to me. So you could say I was very surprised when one night, I came to be the most known person in school; a near nobody. Yes, it had to be me who ran into Fox Stone, a law breaker who shook up our entire, boring, little town. Born and raised in Chestman's Ville, he was a freaking legend. Everyone had heard about him, but no one had ever seen him. Well, not when the police asked anyway.

I never meant to play a hero. That person usually wasn't me. I was the bystander, but that one time, I stopped watching and interfered. I went back into that store and lived to regret it; for a while, at least. Suddenly I was the one with a thousand stories to tell. I guess I could thank him for that.

But I still think I should have just moved to Canada. Or Europe. It's all good. As long it was far away from him. It would've saved me a lot of pain. But also a lot of fun.

__________________________________________________

Let's do this.

Also:

Also:

Also, I should probably mention that these images do not belong to me and the only thing you are absolutely not allowed to copy is the story or any sentence written by me in the context of the story

Also, I should probably mention that these images do not belong to me and the only thing you are absolutely not allowed to copy is the story or any sentence written by me in the context of the story. Thank you, for not being a ************************ and for not stealing people's hard work. I mean it though: thank you.