when everything started

It was 6:30 am
I was running late to school, running to the bus stop where my best friend, Daniel, was waiting for me. The bus had already gone, so we walked to school. I just couldn't be late today; I already had 6 reports so we ran on the way there. 15 minutes before class had started, we were already there. I kept running to my first class, and to my surprise, there was a new kid. He seemed to be nice. I didn't pay attention at the beginning, but after I started noticing,he was looking at me. I started wondering,"Why is he?"

"Does he likes me?"I asked myself.
No , he doesn't, I answered myself. I don't think someone like him would date a girl who is disabled; who doesn't walk right and doesn't talk much.

After a while I decided to ignore it, so I decide to begin do my work. And before I look up after finishing it, he was by my side , trying to interact with me.

Days pass by, and I started disliking him. He was a womanizer,and each time I saw him, he was with a different girl. And so, I stayed away from him.

I knew he liked me because he was always bothering me.
Last weekend he went to my house and spend the day with me,even though I think he just wanted to have sex.. But he didn't get it .
We went for a walk to the lake near my house. I suddenly realized I didn't know his name.
So I decided to ask him.

"Hey hmm.... What's your name ? And how did you found out where I live? "

"My name is Devin McConnell, and I don't know if you realized but... I'm your neighbour."

"Ohh...." I realized with embarrassment.
"Yeah.. Your name is Alexa right?"
"Yeah."
"...I thought you already knew my name... since we have so many classes together." He said shyly.
"I know, but I always try to ignore everyone; you specially."
"Why?!!" He said in disbelief."All girls like me."
"Maybe that's why you're a womanizer. Do you think I want someone like that?" I laughed. Uh,no thanks. I'm not going to have a boyfriend like that anytime soon."
Suddenly, he laughed as well. "Who said I wanted to be your boyfriend?"
"Oh my god, you are such a jerk. You know what? I'm just gonna go."

I started walking the opposite way, but suddenly he grabbed my arm and told me that I wasn't going to leave. We stared at each other for a while. He wouldn't let me go.

"Why are you so damn difficult, girl???"
"Why are you such a jerk??" I shouted in response.
"I'm not...its just... I'm not good at talking with girls."
"What the hell are you talking about ??? You are with a different girl each week!!!!!!!! Now let me go."

Devin's POV:

I saw she was getting mad ,so I just left her and walked away.
Minutes later I got home and I was worried because... I think I messed up things with Alexa. I really like her but... I'm scared that I am gonna mess things up with her.

After a while I didn't care so I decide to text Kim. She's my... "sex buddy," I call her.
I told her to come over since my dad was working.

Kim's POV:

When I arrive we went to his bedroom.
He started kissed my neck, teasing me, went down to my boobs, biting them.

I moaned in pleasure.

"That's it darling, I wanna hear your sweet, sweet, moans."

He went to the other boob, licking it. They were hard when he touched them and with nothing else to do, he let go of my boobs, he went down , and he opened my legs. With his tongue, he played with my clitoris, biting it, licking me; his soft movements were killing me.

"Hmmmm, Devin..."I moaned, when he saw my excited face, he penetrated, I screamed,it went inside and out, and he did it hard, moving his Dick until the very end.

"More..."I let out a moan.

"Feel it darling..." he moaned, I felt it run onto me, we both cummed.

It was already night, so in less than five minutes I changed, and finally,I went home.