She's Back...

It's morning and we're eating breakfast on the couch. I mean, if you don't call pizza breakfast then who are you?! Tom & Jerry was on and Nash and Hayes were the only ones laughing. I never really watched Tom & Jerry but I get the concept. A cat wants to kill the mouse, the mouse is smart, the cat gets hurt a lot, then they both die in conclusion.

My phone screen turned on and it buzzed. I reached for my phone on the coffee table and my pizza fell off my plate. Luckily it was cold pizza and the sauce didn't splatter everywhere. I grabbed my pizza and threw it in the trash. Nash looked back at me and said, "Eh hem, ever heard of the '5 second rule'?" Hayes turned back and nodded. "Ugh, you guys are gross. I am defiantly not eating food from the ground. I'm not animal." "Well I guess we are", Nash said as they both laughed.

I went back to the couch and continued to watch cartoons with them. 2 hours fly and we all kept watching cartoons. I looked at the clock and read that it was 12 pm. "Guys" I said. "Guys! helloooo??" Hayes and Nash were both asleep and I couldn't get them to wake up. I tickled them both with both my hands. "WAKE UP GUYS!" I yelled and they woke up in surprise. "What? Huh?" Hayes said confused. Nash was half asleep and half awake. "It's Sunday and we have nothing to do. Plus, it's the last day of winter break." I said. They both nodded and said they wanted to go to the mall. See what was weird was that I didn't want to go to the mall but they wanted to. Um what?

(A|N) I just made really good guacamole so like hmu if you want some :))

*One hour later*

"Hurry up Dani!" Hayes yelled. Okay so look: I took a shower, washed my hair, waited it to air dry, got dressed ( I wore what is up above), then did my make up and put my hair in a pony tail. I ran down the stairs to see Elizabeth, Skylyn, and Rick getting ready to leave. "Oh hey sweetheart!" Elizabeth said looking back. "Hayes and Nash are outside waiting for you."

Skylyn came up to me and hugged me and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. Rick smiled and the three said that they will going over to Rick's sisters house and will come back early in the morning tomorrow. I walked out with them to the front of the house and I got into Nash's car. Hayes and Nash hugged their mom, step dad, and skylyn and got inside the car. "What took you so long oh my goodness." Nash asked. "You guys just don't understand" I said laughing.

                                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the mall we first went to Hollister. I looked at the tank tops even though it was winter but spring was around the corner. I picked out 3 tank tops and tried the on in the dressing room. Since Hayes and Nash were looking at their own clothes at the store we made a group chat to keep in touch. I know it's pretty stupid since we are all barely a mile a part from each other but still we don't want to get lost.

Group Chat:

Nash: I'm gonna go to Abercrombie but i'll meet with you guys later.

Hayes: Okay man but like stay in touch.

Nash: Okok

Me: see ya!

When I went to the counter I felt a hand grab my waist. I turned to see that it was Hayes. The girl that was checking my stuff out freaked when she saw Hayes. "OH MY GOD! CAN I PLEASE PLEASE GET A PICTURE WITH YOU?!" she yelled. She handed me the phone without asking me to take the picture and posed against Hayes with her arm around his waist and his arm around her neck. She was leaning towards Hayes and rested her head on his chest a little. I rolled my eyes and snapped two pictures. "Yea yea here's your picture but me and Hayes have to go so yea thanks!" I said handing her the phone and holding Hayes' hand and looked back at her and smiled.

When we got out of the store Hayes let go of my hand and crossed his arms. "Oh wow, is Dani ... jealous?" He said smirking. "What? Huh? No like why the hell would I be jealous? She was taking up our time and she was getting touchy and you looked uncomfortable and I had to do something okay?" I said stuttering. "Look, I'm pretty comfortable with fans coming up to me like that. It's been like what, 3 years? I've gotten used to it." Hayes said laughing. I also crosses my arms but looked to the side. Hayes grabbed my hands and said, "But look, no one is gonna take me away from my bestfriend. Got me?" I turned to Hayes and smiled. "Yeaaaaa." I said.