6.

*the next morning*

I didnt tell my sister what happened, it was a secret. It was disgusting and it was wrong.

A mistake. Mistakes can happen..right?

I sat on our breakfast table. Vanessa next to me and i knew Ross would come each second to eat with his family.

"Laura, are you okay?" Mrs. Lynch asked me with concern in her eyes.

I realized that she was talking to me a few seconds later and nodded my head, "yes i am, mrs. Lynch. I am just a bit tired." I lied.

"Do you wanna sleep?" She asked, what caused me to smile. She was so kind, so lovely.

But i shook my head, and told her no. We waited for Ross and his brother. I didn't know his name.

Until now i knew Rocky, Rydel - she was pretty nice - and Ryland. Ryland was so sympathetic, but you could exactly see that he was about to change in something like Ross.

We heard the stairs and seconds later there he was. The boy who fingered me just a few hours ago. His hair was a mess and he looked like he slept for a too short time. His other brother on the other side looked handsome. He looked almost like Rydel, but in a boy version.

I looked to my tablet and just heard them sit down. "So, now we can finally begin since Ross and Riker managed it to stand up." Mark said. Riker, thats how he was called.

I hadnt been hungry and just ate some fruits and drank my orange juice. Ross' gazes almost burned into my skin.

At some time i looked at him too, he started smiling. but somehow he still smirked light. This stupid smirk. Couldn't he smile real for one second?

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

Ross Pov.

Laura was nervous i could tell. Did she like what i have done yesterday? of course she did. She moaned my name.

I wonder if someone heard it, but i actually dont care. I smirked, but I tried to hide it into a smile as she looked at me.

I would act all nice and gentle around her, act like the thing yesterday never happened. But there was one problem, there was just one whole day left. Shit.

But im Ross, right?
I always had plans and my own ways. ;)

><><><><><
yes so here it is. Veeeerrryyy long chapter ikikik. anyways, I stopped here because a) i didnt know how to continue, b) i gotta think about how to bring my ideas in words and c) i know some of you guys already waited for it.

I KNOW IT IS BAD, BUT JUST WAIT!:)

No need to comment fav line because there probably isnt one. ;*

let me know your ideas and stuff, love you.❤️