ROYAL PAIN

For my followers and stuff,idk....I'm running out of things to say.So yup enjoy!
                                                                                                 ~DerpyNerdXxx
__________________________________________________________________________________
Rick

I'm still dining girl hunting and it's Thursday already!Im starting to think that this challenge is impossible.I mean,with my social thing I think that nobody will even date me not like I care or anything(kinda do.)I just want someone to care for me(this is not including my bros)so enough of this sweet talk lets just go to action..

I woke up late probably at 10,I changed and went outside and noticed a sign saying:
Please report to the principal's office
Probably it's because about the prank yesterday but I ignored it like a BOSS.I headed towards the reading class,hey I know that I hate learning but reading is my strongest subject(plus I can annoy Chad Charming)I sat down as soon as I got there.

I looked around and there she was sitting there with a red cape,Red riding hood.It's been so many years but hey I wasn't mad at her for telling the hunter to kill my father but I knew it wasn't her fault her mom was stupid.But I knew she was an easy type so I decided to talk to her after class.

Hopefully this works.
After class I went over to her a cornered her near the locker
"You!"she said angrily I just look chill
"We've never se-"
"What do you want?!"she interrupted,I was already getting annoyed but I kept chill
"Chillax!"I said calmly releasing her so she can breath.
"Your dad almost killed my grandmothers!"she said trying to pretend she didn't know anything
Responded with a little attitude,"Hey,it isn't my fault you grandmother looked tasty!"
She stared at me coldly,I spotted my friends in the back saying,"Dang girl!"
I stared back I bet that eye contact meant,"Chillax-babe!"
___________________________________________________________________________
Jessica

I shot him a dirty look,that mean old crank thinks that he can win my heart just because I'm easy to talk to?Let's see about that!"Ha,I'm surprised your not over with me yet!!"I tried not to be happy but I can't help it!

Maybe this might prove I can talk to boys!I mean people say I am the type to be a prude  but so not true!

It was night time and I got on my red sweater and to top it off I added my cape and went out,I went through the forest.

I never went through the forest in the dark but it seemed like an adventure!I stepped into the stare of darkness and figured out that I wasn't the only one alone,the bad wolf was there!
___________________________________________________________________________
Rick

I looked at the moon,wondering will the perfect women ever come?

I hear a sound behind my back,Who was that?
___________________________________________________________________________

I promised it won't be so short!
~DerpyNerdXxx