I'll rebirth for you

Little Rena was as happy as her parents. Though she didn't understand why. Her parents told her they would move into a new house. A house they bought with their sweat money. That was a great house with low price. But they didn't tell little Rena why such a great, beautiful house was sold. They didn't want to scare their cute daughter.

The house was western styled with two floors. It had a spacious living room, a nice kitchen. And what little Rena liked most: a room just for her. On their old house, they slept on the same room. So the idea of having a single room for her was fascinating. And also left her a bit scared. For the first time on her short life she would spend a whole night alone.

Little Rena walked in the room it meant to be hers. It was already with the few furniture she had. Her bed was leaned on the wall on her right side. On the other side of the room was her study desk. She ran and jumped into the bed. Her mother, who was watching her fascinated daughter from the start, warned the little girl it was dangerous. Little Rena sat and apologized. Feeling her daughter would be fine on her own, the woman left the room.

The little girl stayed on the bed giving small jumps and wondering where her mother put her favorite doll. That was when she heard someone crying. Little Rena stopped what she was doing. She looked around and saw nothing. Then, she get off the bed and tried to find where the cry was coming. She thought that it might be coming from the closet. Rena approached the door and slowly opened it. For her surprise, there was a girl shrunken inside. The girl seemed to be a high schooler. She had short black hair, extremely pale skin and her dark brown eyes were red and wet from crying. She looked at little Rena quite confused.

"Hi." Little Rena started. The girl dried her tears with her hands and kept looking at Rena.

"Can you see me, kid?" The girl asked Rena pointing a finger to her own face.

"Un!" Rena answered shaking her head. The girl smiled. Her lips curved in a funny way that little Rena thought it was cute. A cute cat like smile. "Why were you crying?"

"Something really bad happened to me and I was sad." The girl answered.

"And you are fine now?" The girl limited her answer to a nod. "What's your name?"

"I think it's Jurina..." The girl looked up vaguely. "Yeah. My name is Jurina!" She looked back at Rena smiling.

"Nice to meet you, Jurina-onee-chan. I'm Matsui Rena." Little Rena introduced herself and offered a hand.

"Nice to meet you, Rena-chan! Call me just onee-chan." Jurina said. Little cute Rena-chan might get in trouble if someone caught her saying Jurina on that house. Jurina raised a hand and reached Rena's, but it passed through. Little Rena's eyes widened and Jurina gave her a sad smile.

"Onee-chan... Are you a ghost?" Rena asked cautiously. Jurina nodded again and waited Rena start cry. But the kid just kept staring her. "How old are you?"

"I had fifteen when I died." Jurina said with a dry voice. "And how old are you, Rena-chan?" Jurina asked smiling. Rena liked that smile.

"I'm four, but I'll be turning five soon." Little Rena answered showing her fingers. Jurina thought it was just too cute. "Onee-chan, will you be my friend?"

"Sure! Just don't tell anyone about me, ok?" Jurina asked.

"Un! Let's play then!" Jurina laughed and floated out the closet.

The little girl and the ghost played a lot, even though they couldn't really touch each other. They chatted and Jurina found so funny how much a four-year-old girl had to talk about. Rena's parents liked to see their daughter so happy and talkative.