Chapter 2 ~ Ryan

*Recap*

We finally got to the door when we heard, "Police stop right there."

On to the story ~

I quickly turn, Lahn just keeps walking. It makes sense that he would people can't see him. Then we hear, "I said stop." The police officer that caught us was talking... to Lahn. How can he see him I thought only I could. Lahn turned with a cocky grin," A human with the sight now that's rare. Normally they die by this time you're a lucky one." The police officer which I just noticed was about Lahn's age. He had a nice tan with honey-brown hair and clear blue eyes. His gun was raised ready to fire.

Lahn walked towards him. The officer's hands started to shake I saw his finger slipping. "Wait st-," before I could finish he turned, his eyes were full of fear. I felt a searing pain in my right arm just below my elbow. I cried out and fell to my knees. I looked at where the pain was coming from and saw the bullet hole, it was seeping blood. I put my hand over it trying to stop the blood but it didn't work.

Lahn came running over and looked at it. "Fuck, I'm no good at healing spells where's Ash when I need him,"He whispered half to himself. The officer just stood there a look of shock on his face. Then Lahn stood and started walking towards him, red-orange flames encasing his whole body. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was pissed. "What did you do," his voice sounded creepy and demonic. I knew that he would kill everyone here if he wasn't stopped but, how can I stop him.

"Lahn, stop don't hurt him it was an accident," I said as I tried to stand up. I was slowly able to by somehow ignoring the pain in my arm. He turned to see me. His eyes weren't the warm red-orange that they used to be. Now they were cold and glowing pure red. I slowly walked over to him. The flames surrounding his body were slowly dying down. He looked down at me the red glow slowly leaving them. "Rin are you alright," he asked, his voice back to normal. His eyes were back to normal too, luckily they really scared me.

The police officer fell to his knees, his face white as a sheet. I crawl over to him,"What's your name," I ask trying to keep the pain out of my voice. I bet that was what made Lahn freak out, my pain. "M-my name i-is, Ryan," he mumbled. Poor kid he was terrified lets hope he calms down a little. Suddenly Ryan grabs my hurt arm, I hiss in pain. He looks normal now like he was never scared. He puts the gun to my head and pulls me up with him as he stands. I cry out in pain as he yanks on my arm.

Lahn starts glaring at him but doesn't move,"what do you want?" "Well I'm a police officer I need to take this killer in,'' he said plainly. Then we hear footsteps, the officers that went into the house came out with their guns up, all pointing at me. Ryan pulls the gun from my head, like he knows that Lahn wouldn't attack him with all the people here. Lahn walks over to a wall and slides down it running a hand through his hair. "I can't kill them and you can't access your powers. Dammit, why can't something work out for once." "Its okay Lahn, I'll be fine," I said trying to make myself believe it.

"Shut-up," one of the other cops said. Luckily one of them noticed that my arm had been shot. "Ryan, why'd you shoot her," an officer demanded. "She was resisting arrest so I made her cooperate," his voice had no emotion, like he didn't really care. What happened to this guy to make him like this, he's devoid of all emotion. He did have a smirk on his face probably just for Lahn though. "Quit it don't anger him,"I pleaded quietly to him.

He looked at me with a look of pure hatred in his eyes. "I hate creatures like you, you haunted my days and nights my whole life. Now I can get back at you for it," he smiled at me.Of course it wasn't a normal smile, it was a twisted sadistic smile. What's he going to do to me, I though. Then everything started getting blurry, I must have lost to much blood. The last thing I hear was Lahn he was calling my name...

Hey there people that are reading my book. Like the chapter tell me if it doesn't make sense it would help a lot. I really need to figure out what I'm going to do for this book. Most of this chapter was me typing an idea then erasing it just to retype it again. Man these things take forever.

Julia §