chapter 1

"Cunt.."

"Whore..."

"Bitch..." yes im use to all these words, isnt that sad? Right i forgot to introduce myself.. I'm Nami Marela.

I go to Greenfield High School. I'm tan with natural long black hair reaching my hips and green eyes. I'm 5'5 feet tall and weigh 113 pounds and that's basically it.

"HEY! Loser! Didnt i say you're suppose to stay 3 feet away from me?!" aw yes that beautiful voice that belongs to one of my favorite bullies, Monica.

"helloo are you listening to me?! Ugh I'm not going to even bother. Stay away from me" with that she pushed me away and left.

I sighed as i managed to make it out with only a push and tried making my way through the group of teens.

I reach my locker to be welcomed by my peers laughing amd high fiving eachother why though? Getting a closer look i see what they are laughing at.

On my locker there's 'go fuck yourself' written in red and a dildoh taped onto it.

Holding in the tears that are threating to escape i run away and hide in the janitors closet.

None of this would be happening if it wasnt for her. My 'best friend'. None of this would have happened if the one i thought was my best friend told everyone i slept with 5 dudes...

When in reality she was the one that slept with five dudes.. Ahe just didnt want to be next victim so she said it was me..

Ever since then ive been getting sexually harassed and bullied while she has been no where in sight.

My parents havent been much help as a matter they dont even care they know what's been happening to me yet they havent done anything.

I just.. Dont see why i have to deal with this when ive done nothing wrong..

...............