Bucky 1 - Adventure

"Buckkk" you whined.
"Yes (y/n)?" Bucky replied.
"I'm borreed!"
"What do you want to do then?" Bucky said turning to face you.
"I wanna go on an adventure!" You jumped up with your hands on your hips and feet apart "I wanna travel across the world with you by my side!" You said dramatically.
He laughed at your little grin and grabbed your hands and said "where'd you like to go babe?"
"Anywhere with you" you said looking at him.
"Then let's go!" He picked you up and carried you down the stairs of your apartment.
"Bucky where are we going?" You giggled.
"You'll see" he replied "but close your eyes"
"Okay.." You said unsure but you closed them anyways.
~ 10 mins later ~
"We're here. Open your eyes" Bucky said.
You opened your eyes and looked around "oh my Bucky it's beautiful how did you find this place?" You said in awe.
"After I attacked Steve and my memories began to come back to me I found this little place and it helped me. It's so peaceful and beautiful." He said quietly.
You nodded understanding what he had been through.
"Why did you bring me here?" You asked.
"Well I thought it was only fair to bring the most beautiful person to the most beautiful place I know!" He said smiling at you. You blushed looking away from him "shut up Buck!" You said laughing.
"It's true though (y/n) you are the best thing that happened to me I'm so grateful that we found each other. I um ... I ... I love you (y/n)" he said looking at the ground waiting for your reply.
You smiled looking at him "I love you too Buck. I love you a hell of a lot!"

You then spent ages talking and messing around you spoke till you saw the sun set and then the sun rise. It was the best adventure you could ever dream of and you experienced it with the perfect partner.