nine

agh, i'm so sorry for not being active but if you want more of my annoying self, follow my tumblr flowerkylo. (also not active there, lol i'm terrible)

(my only social media appearance is instagram, but it's my private and it's kinda yanno, private)

--

"So, Katie-poo-"

Katie put a hand on Travis's mouth. "Christ, Travis, do not even think about calling me 'Katie-poo.'"

"Besides," Katie began, keeping her hand on his mouth, hoping he didn't lick it. "I thought I was Strawberry Shortcake."

She released him, hearing him mumble But your cakes aren't short, then blushed, and shook his head. Katie pretended not to notice the innuendo. If she wasn't on a train to Ontario, she would've kicked him.

"Can't I have more nicknames for you?" Travis asked.

"Hm."

"'Hm' what?"

"I'm thinking. I'm okay with other nicknames unless it doesn't involve my boobs-" Travis opened his mouth but Katie cut him off "or butt." He shut his mouth.

"No 'bugaboo' or 'flower power'?"

"Especially not bugaboo."

Travis crossed his eyebrows and tapped his foot.

"Seems that I'm stuck," he admitted.

"Aha!"

"'Aha' what?"

"You're stuck, no more awful nicknames for me!"

Travis rolled his eyes. "This is torment."

"Uhh, guys?" Austin Flowers, the satyr joining them, squeaked. "This seems like a flirt fest. Plus, we're nearly there." (SOMEONE GETS IT I INOW THEY DO)

Austin was 25 with acne and flowers growing on his arms instead of hair. It was cute until you realize that you have a severe pollen allergy. That was Travis' dilemma.

"Why did I forget the Claritin?" Travis groaned, voice weird from his stuffy nose.

"Because you're stupid," Katie shrugged and popped a tot in her mouth. 

"Stupid?" Travis raised an eyebrow. "Last time I checked, I wasn't the one who made a bush look like Rober De Niro instead of a circle."

Katie rolled her eyes. Austin looked scared. Travis was laughing.

"You know, he's my half brother," Travis added. "Not to brag."

Austin nodded "So is Ashton Kutcher-" his eyes got dreamy "He's so cute..."

Katie stuck out her tongue. "Ew no! Kate McKinnon is so hot what are you even talking about?"

"Also my half sibling," Travis interjected. He made a motion at his face. "I get their hot genes, can't you see?"

The train went under a tunnel. Something about tunnels made Katie uncomfortable, but she couldn't wrap her mind around it. She considered herself to be kinda claustrophobic, so she just shrugged off the feeling for her claustrophobia.

"No, I can't see," Katie replied.

"Don't you have glasses?" Travis winked.

Austin was happily munching on potato chips. Something says that he's not going to be the Grover of their quest. Katie noticed something strange in the tunnel.

 "I see it," she muttered.

Travis looked pleased. "Told you so, I am quite handsome-"

"I agree," Austin interrupted, periwinkle blue eyes glittering.