{6} My Worst Nightmare

(Russell's POV)
"Stop right there. DO.NOT.MOVE."

I grabbed Katy not giving her enough time to realize what is happening.

I started running back to my car, tying her up and speeding off.

"SHUT UP BITCH!"

  (John's POV)

What the fuck? I started running back to my car, with my anger boiling up. How dare he take my Katy like that.

He's gunna be sorry. I step on the pedal making the whole car raced down onto the highway. I had so much to give in for. If I lose Katy....then I-i

*car screeches*

"What the fuck?" I see my car in the end of the left lane. I quickly turned my heard around.

*another car comes in*

The last thing that I ever saw was my body being jerked up toward the glass window, slamming in with blood gushing out, and leaving me with my eyes slowly closing......

----
(Katy's POV)
I was being left tied in till we reached Russell's house.

"Let me go!"

He dragged me in, leading me into his room.
A wash of disgust went through my body. He quickly untied my hands positioning them toward the bed board.

"Please Russell don't do this."

"SHUT UP."

He put the rag into my mouth again making it more harder to breathe.

"It's gunna be fun sausage." He let out a laugh.

He became to travel up my thighs making it more and more closer to my panties. My legs were uncontrollably shaking.

He pulled down my pants and panties and shoved two fingers in me.

"Ahh." I moaned into the rag

He replaced the rag with his lips shocking me. I let his nasty lips enter me as I tried getting out of these ropes, but it was no use. He had already won. I let him win.......

-----

Hours later I found myself in the basement with a not so good light bulb on. I spotted my purse next to me. Luckily I wasn't tied. So I searched through my purse, trying to find my purse. My first person I intend calling was John.

I started call him, but he didn't pick up. I tried calling a few my times.

"Hi, you have reache-

"Damn it John, come on!"

So I called Shannon knowing that she'll pick up. I called her, finally hearing a happy chirpy voice.

"Hey bitch waz up?"

"Not now Shannon. Ok listen I'm at Russell's house because he kinda sorta kidnapped me. I tried calling John but he didn't answer. So could please come get. And also bring the cops!"