Chapter 1

Andy
"Oh fuck!!"
I couldn't see anything.
Oh no I've gone blind!!

"Ma'am are you okay ?"
I quickly open my eyes and see beautiful green eyes staring back at me. "Oh yeah! Totally fine" I say/slur. Okay I'll admit I'm a little drunk. Just a little.

I, very slowly and as steadily as possible stand up, straighten the stool by the bar and sit. Gods, that was so embarrassing. I stare at my drink contemplating if I should finish it, but I can literally feel her staring at me. Should I say something to her or do I just ignore it? I'm drunk so fuck it. "You should take a picture, it'll last longer" I immediately regret being rude and start apologizing "I am so sorry! I didn't mean to be rude I'm just sad...and drunk, I shouldn't be taking it out on you."

"Oh it's okay that was totally my fault, I was staring" I look to my left and was literally breathless, there was a girl sitting there, she had shoulder length jet black curly hair, tanned skin, and big innocent green eyes. Then her eyes narrow , she tilts her head says those 9 words. Those 9 words that completely turned my life around, she said "I'm sorry but, could you do me a favor?"

Pause.

Before you go on and judge me, I feel like I should introduce myself. My name is Andy Gomez, I am 22 years old, I was a preschool teacher, emphasis on the was but I'll get into that later. All my life I have been prepared for anything coming my way and always braced my self for the worst, because let's be honest, it's life's mission to screw us over. I was never the type of person who always had to be in control, I preferred letting life happen which explains why my life is so complicated. I grew up with 3 older siblings.

Darren 25 - always joking around

Ian 24 - made sure to keep us in check

Valerie 23 - the one who magically knows and sees everything

   Yeah, my parents thought it would be funny to make our names spell DIVA. Assholes.

     Also, as you can tell our parents were pretty busy right after they got married. Shudders. Growing up I decided to always, always help people no matter how big or small their request was. I took this so literally that in 7th grade, when my "friend" found out about this and asked me to tell my crush at the time, that I liked his bed sheets, I actually did it and I had no friends for the rest of the year. I'm just that kind of person.

   So yes, yes I agreed to do a favor for a complete stranger, even though I was so drunk, I fell off a stool because I looked up trying to figure out what the shape of the lightbulb was.

Well, let's get this party started.