Chapter 3

We arrived at District 13, I sawp Plutarch with the other rebels. I even saw Annie Odair joining the war, maybe she needs revenge to President Snow cause Finnick died because all of those traps that President Snow prepared. And I saw Gale, im still mad at him cause he made those fake bombs and now my little Prim is dead. I lean on Peeta's chest to cry in tears about that flashback,
Gale ignores me, I think he is still feeling guilty by making those fake bombs. We go straightly at Plutarch's office and discuss about what we plan to kill President Snow. Afterwards we get to our rooms to get rest. Me and Peeta are having the same room and we directly fall asleep.
Nightmare:
"no! no! no!" I heard someone shouting that back and back " mutt! mutt! mutt!...." and it always repeat and repeat until it gets louder and worst than ever " ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!'
end of nightmare
"aaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!" i scream loudly and Peeta was awake cause of my scream he was shocked " another nightmare hun?" he said " yeah" i replied " want to talk about it"  he said " nah just stay with me hun...." I said " Always" he replied and we go back to sleep.

Later on Peeta and I go at the cafeteria to eat breakfast. Until the TV change its own channel and we saw..... President Snow?! he said " greetings District 13, I heard that you will make out a plan to terminate me.... well you will never find me and I will get revenge to all of you!!! especially YOU Katniss! I will get everything you have!!!" he said intensely. I was worried for my kids, maybe there will be the day he will get my children..... Im getting scared, what if President Snow take all that I have like my family...... We need to take our plan even more intense....

Author's Note:
about the contest I announced, the winners will be announced at February 21 so goodluck!