Second Chapter**

Jenna's Pov

Holy fuck.

"Harry, is it safe for you to be under water?" I had my arms covering my breasts.

"I'm waterproof, Jenna, i can even swim".

I opened my mouth to say something but he stepped closer to me, his breathe fanning my face. I looked down to his lips, wondering how the hell did they make his lips look so real. I feel his hand running through my hips. I leaned closer, aching the touch of his lips.

He responded to my actions and pressed his lips to mine. We moved effortlessly, he picked my legs up and pressed himself onto me, his dick sandwiched between us.

I shut off the water and Harry began leading me to my bedroom. He put me down on the edge of the bed and i turned him around, pushing him backwards to fall on the bed.

He gripped my hips when i sat on his lap, leaning closer to him, caressing his jaw.

"Eager..even for a bot you can feel, how did they arrange those feelings? It still blows my mind away". I whispered.

"They installed every humane emotions and reactions into my system, I behave like a normal human being, the only thing different are my organs and structure, i have no heart, but i can recreate the feeling of a heart thumping hard because of being aroused," he stiffly whispered.

I chuckled,"then let's see how humane your dick is," i wasted no time in thrusting downwards, Harry jolting up.

Fuck.

He's bloody huge.

I almost fall limp because of the feeling. He fits perfectly.

"Bloody hell, Harry. You're fucking huge".

I held onto his neck as i jump up and down on him, his mouth fanning my neck.

I don't think i could fit him all in me.

"Are you programmed to talk dirty?" I shuddered against him.

He groaned, squeezing my hips, "fuck yeah".

I smiled, "then talk to me, dammit".

He thrusted upwards and made a hickey in the middle of my chest. "Am i big enough, Mumma?" I gasped at his words before rolling my hips. "Too big, Babe".

I pushed his chest down so he laid on his back. My palms lay on his chest before thrusting fast, "Mumma so tight! Clench me, Mumma, i need you".

"My baby wants more? But you're too big, babe, i can't fit all of you in me". I whimpered.

He gripped my hips, "hell yeah you can, I'm gonna fit like a glove, Fuck me, Mumma!"

I groaned as he pushed himself into me more, making him scream.

Good god, he will be the death of me.

I pulled out and positioned myself infront of him, both of us laying on our right side.

"Are you gonna fuck me like this, Mumma?" He whimpered, positioning his dick infront of my entrance.

"Yes darling, now thrust".

Jolt!

Damn.

Without hesitation.

He began to go faster and faster, bless him for being mechanical inside.

My arm around his neck, i turned my head around so we could make out. His fingers play with my clit, making my insides go crazy.

His other hand though, explored my breasts, his hands are big enough to hold half a bowling ball, damn.

As soon as we pulled away, he peppered my skin with kisses and small licks here and there.

It was too soon to say that we were both coming soon, and surprisingly i can feel his dick stretch me out.

"Cum for me, babe, cum for Mumma".

Harry pushed deep into me, releasing his...scientific cum into me, mixing with my juices. His nose pressed against my neck as my fingers fists his hair.

"Damn baby, you're fucking awesome".