Writing Horror Stories

Unknown Chapter

     My Point of View

So imagine this. Every night I go to my dark room with the bright moon shining through the window on my desk. I light up my red candle. As I walk to my desk I sit on the chair, take my pen and begin to write on a sheet of paper. As I write my horror stories in my dark room I feel like being watched… Being watched by my own stories! They are horrifying I get scared by my own stories for I am being horrified by my own nightmares every night. As I write my stories the waxing moon shining so bright on my desk, the wind whispers onto my ears like a ghost, the trees wave with their dead leaves falling down onto the ground, the trees were like tall stalkers watching me write the stories, the candle slowly burning as I keep writing and writing and doesn’t stop, feeling trapped… Trapped in my stories as the main character trying to escape from my nightmare hoping that someone would help me get out but I can’t! I have to finish the story until at dawn the sun starting to rise. The inspiration was so great I could just write it in this book I’m writing right now.

The trees’ branches were like arms by the wind waving their arms saying “Hello Friend”. But what I do is just look at them for they are also my inspiration for my stories. You should know, trees are your friends because they helped me do my stories and they can help you to, not just to give you oxygen or air to live or make fruits for you to eat, they might be your inspiration for yourselves. Never cut down a tree, they are our friends, they also inspire us. A single tree is important for every person. Trees inspired my stories and trees will inspire you in many ways too.

Well I know it wasn’t related to this book I’m writing but you should know…

So as I write on my paper and finishes the story the dawn comes. Then I wake up from my desk… There’s nothing that I wrote, it was just a nightmare… I had a nightmare but I didn’t write it. It was just a scary DREAM?

But there are times I don’t sleep during writing my stories. After I write my nightmare it finishes by dawn which the sun will rise back up again. When it rise up I close the shades or curtains, blow my candle, keep my pen and notes or papers and go to sleep on my bed.