Long Distance

"Long Distance Relationship" or LDR. It is where we are loving the person who's far from us. Being committed to the person who's not in our side but always chasing in our minds. A person to whom our hearts are given and loves us in return.

Being in a long distance relationship is really hard. You know why? Because we don't know if our partner is loyal. We always keep on thinking about what he/she is doing, is he/she all right and many more. A lot of questions are bothering in our minds, a lot of "what if" that we don't even know the answers.

Challenges are always there at our sides, making our relationships harder. Arguments are also there just to test how far we are going through, together with our partners. There are also times we think about giving up but I'm telling you that you must not. Just always try to solve it , always do your best and if you think you can't handle it anymore just take a rest and think of it all over again coz regret is always at last.

We must always remember that all of it are just part of our lives and it's normal.Just continue loving someone you love and don't be afraid to show to the world how lucky you are in having them.

Therefore, if we truly love that person we are going to continue fighting for our love that we want to last even more. Don't mind other people. Don't be affected in what they are saying. What important is that you love each other and no one could ever break the strong bonds between the two of you.