Chapter One

-ChapterOne-

Step by step, walking along the corridors of the school, Kathlyn was thinking of her past memories, how she met him...

-Flashback-

. Kathlyn's POV . [ 8 years old ]

I ran to the garage, hoping to find Kevin before he leaves. I prayed hard to myself that I could see him before he leaves. But I guess, fates weren't on my side. His family had already left.

I fell to the floor crying, hugging my legs close to my body, hoping nobody would see me in my pathetic state I was in.

-Flashback End-

. Kathlyn's POV .

Flinging open the the door, i ran to my 'baby'. I opened its door and climbed in. My baby, is my car.

"Kat! Kat! Can we go to mall and get some heels and shorts?"Emmy ran towards me and asked while waving her hands up high. "Pretty please?" She showed me her 'puppy eyes'.

"Oh no you don't. Don't do that face please!" I groaned loudly. Ugh! She knew that face always works on me! "Fine Em!"

Oh boy. What have i gotten myself into.

:Three Hours Later:

"EM! Can we go get drinks and cakes from Starbucks now? Cause I need some rest after walking for so long. Pretty please? I'm soooo tired!" I pouted at Emmy.

"Mmkays! Just let me go pay for my stuffs first!" Emmy skipped to the cashier to pay for her items. "Alrighty! We can go now!"

Oh. Talk about finally.

------------------------------

Em and I were sitting at a quiet corner drinking and eating.

"Hey ladies!" A guy plopped down to the seat next to mine.

"Sup." I raised my drink looking at him.

"Name's Zeruki. But, call me Ruki!" He grinned, showing his pearly whites.

"Emmy here, but you can call me Em." Emmy playfully winked at him.

"Kat." I refused to give my full name to that stranger.

"So... Can I have your numbers?" Ruki scratched his neck while blushing, that was kinda cute, i had to admit.

"Yeah, sure!" Em gave her number and mine to him. Why oh why did she give him. Ugh!

"You free tomorrow? Can we go to the amusement park? I'll bring a guy friend of mine." He asked us.

"Yep! Definitely!" I exclaimed. Noticing that other people turned to look at me. I blushed. "Oops! Sorry. That was kinda too loud. I was just excited since i haven't been to one for years!"

"It's okay." Ruki gave a warming smile.

"Sooo... See you tomorrow?" Emmy bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah. I'll text you. Then you can send me your addresses. I'll pick the both of you up." Ruki winked and left.

"I think it's time we get home?" I questioned.

"Yep! I need my beauty sleep for tomorrow!" Em then ran to the car. "Faster!"

"Wait up you nincompoop!" I yelled.