~~Chapter 15~~

Sorry for the LIKE... 1...2...3... um... Idek how many weeks or months... or YEARS.
This is the late update but now I'm back from holiday and I'm proud to present;
The last,
And final,
Chapter of difficulties.
As soon there will be a sequel!
1...2...4... thousand years in the making? Oh well it's here! Hope you enjoy this breath taking chapter my little Children and I will see you in the sequel!
*CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE.
(I mean why not?)
~ Talia
~*~
Jesse's POV
Today was my wedding day, I felt a rush of excitement as I entered the endercon dome. Everyone cheered as I walked in, then Olivia pulled me behind into a room. She puffed and panted as she dragged me into the small room.
"We need to get you even readier!" She laughed, I sighed and giggled.
"Olivia, readier is not a word!" I laughed, smiling.
"In my world it is!" She grabbed her bag and took out a diamond crested tiara without any dents or scratches, I'm actually surprised it has none.
"Straight from the caves!" She smiled, handing it to me. I stared at it, I started to cry tears of Joy as my emotions took over.
"I-It's wonderful!" I whimpered, tears running down my face. I stood up and gave Olivia a hug.
"You really are my best friend, I wish Rueben was here." I started to feel sad, I looked down to the purple carpet.
"It's ok, at least we can still have fun!" She lifted my head up and smiled, I started to laugh as I wiped my tears away. She helped me up as we entered the main room of the dome as the music started to play. There stood my two future husbands, what? I can't choose!
~*~
3rd Person POV
Beautiful Jesse walked down the isle with Olivia by her side as the bridesmaid and Axel as the best man along side Magnus and Ellegaard. Jesse walked on forward down the red carpet next to some Crimson red flowers in a vase from China and Japan. She looked up to See Lukas and Gabriel looking at her with passion in there eyes as she approached the stand in pride. Olivia, Axel, Magnus & Ellegaard stopped just before the stand as the vows were meant to be taken.
In the crowd were many familiar faces that were smiling with glee as A wedding was taking place right before them. Jesse had slowly padded up onto the stand as she held a bouquet of flowers in her hands. Then everything went silent.
"Jesse, do you take Lukas & Gabriel to be your lawfully wedded husbands until death do part?" Jesse was lost for words at this moment, she just nodded in reply as happiness flooded her on her wedding day. Jesse had closed her eyes at this moment and looked down. Then the vicar turned to Gabriel and Lukas,
"Do you, Gabriel and Lukas, take Jesse to be your—" Jesse opened one eye as the Vicar jerked and discontinued. She lifted her head up slightly to Face Gabriel and Lukas in pure shock as Jesse turned her head to the Vicar. He wasn't a Vicar anymore, He had a blade stabbed through his chest as blood stained his robe with blood pouring out of his mouth as he took his last breaths. Jesse stood in horror as everyone stared in disbelief.
"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" Screamed Magnus, turning to run down the isle with his hands waving in the air. That one sentence triggered everyone off as they all ran and screamed in the direction of the exit. And the person behind the stabbing was no other than Petra.
~*~
Jesse looked at Petra with tears rolling down her face As she walked up to Petra in a not so good mood. Her wedding was just ruined! What would you expect?
"YOU @SSHOLE!" Jesse screamed, Petra just emerged from behind the Murderous body swinging a set of keys around her finger.
She looked around like nothing happened and then pointed to herself.
"Me? Oh F**k did I just kill him? I'm sorry, cry baby!" Jesse threw a punch at Petra, but Petra simply dodged it. Jesse nor Petra had no idea that Lukas and Gabriel were still in the room, but Jesse didn't think about using her suit.
"Why do you think your so important to me?" Asked Petra,
"I don't know. But why do you have the right to invade my personal life, bitch?" Jesse retorted, stepping one step closer. Suddenly a ear piercing scream came from behind them, Jesse whipped around to see Lukas holding his shoulder with Blood dripping down his skull as Gabriel was lying on the floor surrounded in a pool of blood.
Jesse ran over in shock with tears rolling down her face as the murderer was not Aiden, nor Petra. But a Strange Spirt, also known as;

The Wither.
But he wasn't a giant storm, he was a figure. But now Lukas was hurt and Gabriel was dead. Aiden was by Lukas' side having a go at Petra as she argued back. Jesse's hearing had slowly decreased due to Gabriel's scream. Jesse had stepped a couple of steps back, stumbling a little.
Jesse had to run.
Run.
Far, Far, Away.
But before that choice was made,
The wither gave a smug look at the group before the world span, and span, and span, until everything went black.