SMUT! Rin x Reader x Nitori (part 1)

You were staying the night in your boyfriend's dorm at his school. You dad had agreed to let you stay as long as you unharmed.
You walked to his school after you got out of school. You asked a couple people to help you find your way to his dorm. Once you got there, you knocked on the door, but no one answered so you just walked in and put your stuff on the bottom bunk. "Must be in practice still." you said to yourself with a sigh.

You sat on his bed. And smiled. 'Rin's scent is so strong' you thought to yourself. You laid your head on his pillow and smiled more. You shifted your head to the side and smelled his pillow. 'It smells just like him, mixed with chlorine, but still' you laughed at your thought.
You dozed off on his bed. When you awoke you saw a figure sitting at the desk.
You stood up and hit your head on the top bunk. "Fuck!" you said loudly and rubbed your head.
"Ah! Are you alright?" you heard a light voice ask you. You just nodded.

"Sorry! My name is Aiichiro Nitori," He smiled softly and held out a hand.

"Nice to meet you Nitori-san! My name's (Y/F/N). Where's Rin?" you said in reply.

"He'll be back soon. I think he went to get some snack for us. You know, you seem to be all he talks about now," you blushed when Nitori said that, "He told me there were no words to describe your beauty. He hit it rivht on the ball."

"He talks about me all the time? He barely talks about anything but swimming with me or my parents," you laughed at your comment.

The door opened and Rin walked in. You smiled and hugged him, "Rin! Sorry I fell asleep on your bed. I really haven't slept in a couple of days," you laughed softly.

"It's fine! I was kind of happy you were asleep, you'll need a lot of energy for later," he whispered the last part in your ear and you about melted at his tone of voice. He kissed your cheek and put the snacks on his bed.

----night time!----
You and Rin were watching some videos you took with your friends when you went on a trip last month. Rin turned ypur head to face him and he kissed you. You gasped softly and he took this chance, and stuck his tongue in your mouth. He roamed your mouth. You moaned softly when he wrapped his tongue around yours. You fought for dominance, you lost.
Rin pulled away and took your phone and put it on the desk. While he was up, he made sure Nitori was asleep.

"We're good, we can continue," Rin said with a grin on his face. He pinned you on his bed and kissed you for a long time. When he pulled away, he began to remove your shirt. After he successfully got it off, he kissed down your neck. He sucked on your collarbone. You moaned when he started to suck on your collarbone. Rin unbuckled your bra and sucked on one of your nipples and with his frre hand he played with the other. He sucked and bit at your nipple. You began to moan a bit louder.
You moved his free hand down to your pants and traced circled all over your stomach before he stopped sucking and undid your pants. He slid them off of you in one swift motion. You were wearing pink lacey underwear that matched your bra, that was now half way across the room. Rin started to rub your special zone through your panties and you moaned. He stopped and quickly removed your panties and stuck two fingers in you. You gasped loudly and Rin moved his fingers quickly. You began to moan and he kissed you to keep you from moaning to loud.

He hit your g-stop hard and you moaned into his mouth. (if he wasnt kissing you, loud moans) He kept hitting that spot, over and over, until you very clearly felt like you were going to melt. Rin pulled his fingers out and stopped kissing you, you whined softly.

"Why'd you stop, Rin?" you whined. All he did was grin. He began to take his pants off. He was clearly very hard. You blushed at the sight and smiled slyly.

"Your turn to give me some pleasure, (Y/N)," he said with a seductive tone. You sat up and nodded with a big grin.

"What would my loving 'master' like?" you said in a low seductive tone. Rin grinned more when you called him master.