Chapter 6

Eric and I were out to dinner with Cube and Kim, laughing and having a great time. I had my arm slung over Eric's chair as he was talking about what he and Cube did at work today.
     They own a studio and let other artist come and record there. It's pretty cool and Dre produces for them so it worked out alright.
      This time took my mind off of all the stressful things at work going on and it was nice to unwind and relax with my baby and friends.
     Cube was saying something funny and Kim was hitting him on the arm to get him to stop, laughing along with him, when my phone buzzed in my purse.
     "I'll be right back"
They waved me off and continued to tell his story to Eric and Kim as I walked away.
     "What the fuck do you want?! What part of don't call me don't you understand?"
      "Why are you so angry? I just wanted to-"
      "Suge, I don't give a fuck!! Stop calling me, I already told you I don't want you and to leave me alone. If you keep this up, I'm calling the police!"
     "You ain't gonna do shit!", he said
      "Watch me!"
      "Oh, so you want your husband to find out about us, huh?"
     I shook my head. "Just stop calling me"
        "Selena-"
I hung up on him and went back to the table. "You good, baby?", Eric said to me
        "Mmhm", I said nodding and he nodded back at me and continued to laugh at Cube and Kim.
The Next Evening
   I was getting off of work and walking to my car that was in the parking garage. I couldn't wait to get home and cook me some dinner and watch tv.
     I unlocked my door and slid in my car, putting my purse in the back seat. I was getting ready to put my key in the ignition when my passenger door opened.
     "Hey!", I said and looked up to see Suge
     "I wanted to apologize for the way I've been coming at you lately. I know you're married and that's not right for me to do what I'm doing".
      He took me by surprise, I didn't expect him to apologize to me.
      I let some air out and turned to him. "Hey, look, it's cool ok. Let's just forget about it and pretend nothing happened".
      He looks in my eyes. "What if I can't?"
    I looked down for a minute and I could feel him staring at me. "Suge, nothing happen between us, remember? We're gonna pretend like nothing happened".
    He chuckled lowly. "Alright, have it your way. Nothing happened"
      Then he did something totally unexpected. He undid his jacket and opened it, showing that he was naked underneath.
    "Alright, get out of my car"
He laughed. "Get out, Suge"
      "Why?",he said as I was trying to cover up his body with his jacket
      "Nobody around to see us, baby. Damn, girl do you know that whole I was at work I had to pretend I was focusing on paper work but all I could think about was your wet, tight, pussy-"
      "GET THE FUCK OUT SUGE!!!!! "
I quickly opens the door for him to get out, trying to push him.
     "What's wrong?", he said confused
     "Get the fuck out of my car Suge"
He looked at me and reached over to caress my cheek. "Baby-"
     "Now Suge!!!", I said shoving him again
     "Fine!! I'll leave"
He got out of my car and slammed it shut, cursing at me.
    I put my car in reverse and drove out of the parking garage, leaving him behind.
     I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I made my way home. I have to tell Eric.
      I couldn't keep this secret anymore. Suge is starting to get out of hand and I don't want him using this against me.
      I pulled up to the house seeing his car in the driveway. I took a deep breath, preparing for what was about to happen next.
     I got out of the car and locked it behind me, making my way to the door.
     I walked in and yelled Eric's name. "Eric!", I said. I turned to see him sitting in the dark on he sofa in the living room. "Baby, there's something I have to tell you".
     I turned on the light and saw him just sitting there. "What's wrong?", I said
      "I just spent an hour on the phone talking to my cousin Chris"
     "Why, what's going on?", I said sitting next to him.
     "Did you know that his wife Tiffany has been having an affair with some random nigga at work and now Chris is just finding out?"
      I looked up nervously. "How did he find out?"
     "Tiffany just blurted it out. She says she's leaving him. With three fucking kids, can you believe that?!"
      "No I can't"
      "Whoo, baby if that were me-"
      "It's not because I would never do nothing like that to you", I said lying through my teeth
     His faced soften at me. "I know you wouldn't, baby. That's why I trust you", he said pulling me into his lap.
      He took a deep breath. "Now, what did you want to tell me?"
      I looked at him confused. "What?"
        "When you came in you said you had something to tell me, what is it?"
     Then it came back to me. "Oh, uh nothing. It's nothing, I can handle it on my own".
     "You sure?", he asked rubbing my back
     "Yeah"
He smiled at me and pulled me down, kissing me deeply and holding me close to him. "How was work today".
     "It's was alright", I said nonchalantly
He nodded his head slowly. "Ok"
     He hugged me tight and held me close to him. I closed my eyes and prayed to God he didn't find out what I was hiding from him.