Hospital .

Krystii ; Diggy , i have a daughter & a boyfriend . your not going to come between us .

Diggy ; just give me another chance .

Krystii ; no i dropped you .

Prince ; *comes downstairs* i thought you said you'll leave us alone .

Diggy ; no , you dropped the gang for a bitch .

Prince ; *gets in his face* a bitch you just said you wanted .

Krystii ; I AM NOT A BITCH .

Prince : get the fuck out and leave my family alone .

Diggy ; this wont be the last time you see me . bye

* walks out *

Prince ; just fucked up your day .

Krystii ; * starts kissing all over him* noo , you still can make it up to me .

Prince ; *picks her up grabbing her ass * mhm lets go *walks to there room and drops her on the bed .

Prince P.O.V

I dropped her on the bed then went to go take off my clothes and put on a condom when i came back she was naked .

i started kissing all over her leaving hickies . started fingering her while sucking her tities . krystii tried to hold in her moans so alli wouldnt wake up . but then i slid inside her which made her moan load as hell so i tongued kissed her which helped a little , i went faster & faster until i felt a pain in my back and heard screaming .

Krystii P.O.V

OMFG DIGGY JUST SHOT JACOB OMG HOW DID HE GET IN ?? OH SHIT ALLEEANA , i ran her room and she was safe but i was i turned around to see diggy behind me .

Diggy ; was good lil ma '

krystii ; leave me alone !

Diggy ; *starts rubbing her pussy* yumm . get on the floor !

Krystii ; what no , leave me the hell alone . *walks away*

Diggy ; *pulls her back by her hair* so you playing fiesty . *picks her up and drops her on the floor .

Krystii ; *yelling* leave me alone !!!!! leave me alone .

Diggy ; *tapes her mouth shut* now we can start . but i dont want yo babies so let me slide this condom on .

Diggy P.O.V

i been wanting to fuck this bitch forever . so i started eating her out but she was kicking and moving to much so i just flipped her over and grabbed her hipps and bounced her up and down . then i saw her nod her head but i ignored it . then she started grinding on my dick so i said " yeaah mommy now you getting it " then i heard someone set a gun i looked up and POW ! a boy with blonde in his hair and a short cut just shot me in the head .

Roc P.O.V

i forgot my phone at Prince house so i went back to get it . i lookedbfor the spare key they hide outside but i couldnt find it , i noticed the door was open so i walked in . i heard low screams and followed it and saw krystii with her mouth taped and diggy raping her . i mouthed i got you just play along to her and she nodded . so then i shot him in his head and ran over to Krystii to.take the tape off her mouth and she just started yelling .

Krystii ; OMFG HE JUST RAPED ME !!! WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT PRINCE !

Roc ; what about him ?

Krystii ; DIGGY SHOT HIM WE GOTT GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL .

Roc ; Oh shit lets go !

Krystii ; wait roc .

Roc ; yeah ?

Krystii ; *kisses his lips* thanks

Roc ; *smiles*

Krystii ; now go , ill meet yall at the hospital !

- 1hr later at the hospital.

Krystii P.O.V

I cannot beleive i did that prince is never gonne forgive me . im a swoop . omg what if hes not okay . im gonna regret this . is it bad that i dont . i mean i liked the kiss . omg omg omg

Doctor ; Family for Jacob Perez

Me , Prince , Ray , & prod stood up .

doctor ; you kids got lucky he almost got paralyzed from the waiste down but luckily we got the bullet out and his back and fixed him before he could . and hes good . and he can leave tomorrow you may visit him .

As soom as she said you kids lucky a huge wieght lifted off my shoulders my babe is safe . we all went to his room but he was sleep . everybody left after a while and i figured id stay over night with him . the lady was cool with it so i put alli in the bed with him and i layed on the chairs .

• next morning •

Alli ; mommy your finally up

Krystii ; yeah baby .

Prince ; what happened last night ?

Krystii ; alot . we started talking in the room *winks signaling what they were really doing*

Prince ; oooohhhh .

Krystii ; yeah . then he came and sent this thing through your back and left .

Prince ; so what took yall so long to get me there ?

Krystii ; nothing ..

Prince ; *confused* oh , okay well can we go i hate hospitals .

Krystii ; Okay come on .

Prince P.O.V

We checked me out and left i drove home . the doctor told me to relax and not do much . but thats not me . diggy shot me and he think he gone get away with it ... no

________________________________________________________________________

sorry i know it was short .