the lockscreen tag

Singled out by EndlessDelirium

Thanks a lot.  Who would have thought that the first thing I'd publish on Wattpad was this stupid thing?  Oh right.  I did.  Because this whole account was made solely for stalking purposes.

Anyway, since I don't really have a lock screen because I have no sense of privacy, here's my wallpaper.  It's my friend's adorable face covered in apps.  You've seen it a trillion times, EndlessDelirium, and as punishment for making me do this, I'm going to type random things for the next few minuets because wattpad deleted my first version of this, so I'm frustrated and would love to make your life more miserable.  Which means tagging you a trillion times, EndlessDelirium.  Did you know that today is the Chinese New Year, and it's the year of the monkey?  That's right.  A whole year dedicated to the worst animal on Earth.  When is it going to be the year of the bear?!  Huh?!  HUH?!?!?!  This is so upsetting!  EndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDeliriumEndlessDelirium.     

Hopefully I'll get to visit you soon EndlessDelirium and pester you in person EndlessDelirium.  Until then, I hope you're enjoying your liquid co and preparing to go back to school because I'm getting pretty chummy with the freshman group, and it's kinda scary.  EndlessDelirium.  I hope you have nightmares about Ms. Gardner's nutcrackers. EndlessDelirium.  I hope this post was significantly annoying.  EndlessDelirium EndlessDelirium EndlessDelirium.