Pain

A/N
Hey guys this is my first werewolf story so sorry if it's not what you're expecting.... I wanted to create something unique, after reading many books that had similar storylines, and there may be grammar mistakes, so read with caution!!!! I will go back and fix the mistakes after I have more chapters uploaded. Comment and like! Thanks guys! <3

Lets try getting this to 10 votes!! THX

Btw that's what I picture Zabella to look like^^

And who watches the 100?? Octavia is bae
and thank you to my K-pop loving friend guards  for editing this chapter!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zabella's POV:

It all started 8 years ago, when I was 12.

I was with my two best friends; Saynee and Kerra, watching A Walk to Remember and doing our nails.

Saynee was the Beta's daughter, Kerra was the Gamma's daughter, and I was the Alphas daughter. Since we were all the same age, we grew up together. I was the only child, while the other two both had siblings. I got jealous at times as I felt lonely when my parents were caught up in pack business, and didn't spend much time with me. However, being an only child did have its perks - as I was always spoiled.

On that fateful day, we were so caught up in our activities that we didn't notice the chaos outside.

Saynee's older brother, Lycer, barged into my bedroom panting. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING? DO YOU NOT HEAR THE YELLING?" he yelled at us.

Panicking, we scrambled to our feet. "Lycer what's going on?" asked Kerra. Lycer worriedly glanced at me before looking firmly at Kerra. "There's been a massive rogue attack! Alpha ordered that you three are to be taken to the safe house with the other women and children."

I glanced at Saynee and Kerra worriedly. What about my parents? As the Alpha and Luna of the pack their duty was to be at the battlefield to protect their pack members. Not only that, but the Beta and Gamma were  to also be there.

We were quickly ushered to the safe house located underground where Lycer told us to stay and take care of the group of women and children.

After what felt like hours, Kerra's father, Gamma Manty, came and opened the doors glancing around wildly before blowing a sigh of relief after seeing his daughter safe.

"Dad!" exclaimed Kerra as she lunged for him. They shared a warm embrace before her father quickly helped everyone out of the safe house. Saynee ran towards her parents and hugged them while sobbing.

Turning at the sight, I quickly ran through the battlefield in search for my mother and father. The stench of blood hit me hard making me feel nauseous. I spotted my father's figure hunched over a body. My heart sank.

No, No, No!

I bolted to his side and realized that he was crying hysterically. My eyes slowly wandered over the still body lying on the ground. I gasped, my hands flying to my mouth to hold in the scream I felt threatening to come out.

Mom!

With trembling lips, my body sagged until my knees hit the ground. "Mom?" I whispered while shakily taking her bloodied hand into my grasp. Tears starting dripping down my face before I started sobbing when it hit me that she'd never answer to my call again. "Mom, please you can't leave me!" I cried out while tightening my grasp on her hand. "Mommy I already miss you, please! I love you! Don't leave us! We love you so much! PLEASE!" I screamed into the night air.