Soulmate

A/N
THANK YOU guys for being patient! I was really busy this past week so I couldn't update! but now I'm free and I've updated chapter three!! hope u like it!!!
comment down below names for Zabellas mate!!
THNXXXXX <3

-----------------------------------------------------

Recap

"After the rogues took me I escaped and killed them. I didn't know I had Alpha blood, and next thing I knew I was Alpha of the rogues." I looked down, remembering that day. I had done everything I could, I asked Alphas for help, I searched everywhere but there was no sign of Lucien.

"Hey its not your fault, ok? I chose to protect you, and I would risk my life for you Zabs," I looked at him through my lashes and sighed. He slowly lifted his arm and placed it on my cheek. On instinct I leaned in closer, savouring the feeling after years of losing him.

"Zabs were is your father?" I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Dead Lucien, he's dead." He stiffened and retracted his arm.

"Zabella" I was alert, because he never used my full name unless it was serious.

"Your mother is alive."

End of recap:

Zabella's POV:

"What?" I breathed. "No she died, she's dead, I saw her dead body with my own eyes!" I searched his eyes for a sign that he was joking; a sign that he was playing a godawful joke, but he was serious.

"Zabella she's alive. A few weeks ago, we were planning on raiding the Red Crescent Pack, and we watched their borders for days, and noticed there were men going down to the dungeons multiple times in one day. I sent two of my experienced men, and they said multiple women were chained up, beaten and starved." He looked away and his body became rigid, not able to look me in my eyes. I bit my trembling lip, waiting for his next words.

He took a sharp breath in, "they confirmed that the former Luna, of the Amber Moon Pack was also there. They weren't able to get her out, as the men returned. I'm so sorry Zabs," he whispered. I didn't realize the single tear that managed to fall from my eyes, and Lucien took this as a hint to wrap his arms around me. One arm wrapped around my lower back in a comforting position, while the other weaved through my hair.

I slowly slid my arms around his neck, while gently playing with his silky soft hair. We stayed in this embrace for what felt like ages. After I felt more composed, and put together I slowly retracted my arms and wiped my face clean of any tears.

"I am going to hold a meeting with my high ranking wolves, on strategy plans on getting my mother out of that hell hole, and you can join if you'd like to," I said my tone showing nothing but the cold exterior I've spent years building. I was back to being the cold-hearted Alpha my pack needed.

Lucien coughed, clearly surprised at how my mood changed in seconds, "Yes, I will join you."

Alpha, theres an issue at the Northern borders, one of my patrol men mind linked me.

What is the issue?

There is a rogue, Alpha and he's alone.

Well take care of it and send him to the dungeons, I'll be there shortly, I told him.

Yes Alpha.

"There's been a rogue trespassing on the Northern border. I am going to go down to the dungeons. You may accompany me if you wish," I told Lucien. Not waiting for his reply, I made my way out of my office and out of the pack house. I strode out of the pack house, and made my way across the courtyard to the dungeons. I relocated the dungeons farther away from the pack house so that no harm would be inflicted upon my pack members, if any prisoners were to escape.

We reached the dungeons shortly and I noticed Lucien decided to join me. Making my way down the steps, I was greeted by two guards that were stationed outside of the cells. As I entered the narrow hallway with cells on both my left and right, I was hit with a mouth watering scent of both mint and spice. I took another breath in causing my wolf to whimper in joy. I could feel her getting excited as we made our way closer to the cell where the rogue was kept.

As I entered I noticed Lycer and Kerra were in the rogues cell. Looking over to the rogue, I also noticed his hands and feet were chained to the wall, and he was slumped over.

"What happened?" I questioned Lycer.

"We tried to question him, but he attacked the patrol men, injuring three of them. They were sent to the pack doctor, but we had to inject some wolfsbane to calm his wolf down." I raised my eyebrows in surprise. A single rogue was able to take down three of my patrol men, that was a first.

I glanced at the rogue and started to take in his appearance. His hair was a raven black, and he had a slight stubble growing. By now with the lose proximity, the smell was driving me insane. Slowly the rogue began to shift, and after noticing his hand and feet were fastened, he began to thrash around.

"Stop!" I commanded with my Alpha tone. He immediately stopped, and looked up, locking his gaze with mine. My breath hitched as I realized the one word that I've feared since I became Alpha.

Mate