Prouloge

A young woman no older than 21 is Walking home silently on a crisp cold autumn night. She had just recently got out of work and her car wasn't working so she was doomed to walk home in the cold brisk of night.  On her way home she felt... Uneasy and if someone or something was watching her, she brushed it off as nothing but a childish goosebump moment. She was nearly home safe and sound in her small 2 bedroom apartment she was but a block or 2 away, but then she heard a large bang from across two street almost as if a couple of trashcans fell over in a hurry. She scouted the nearby surrounding in search of a cat or other animal to calm her nerves into thinking it was nothing. She saw And heard nothing not even the wet raspy breathings of the man watching her silently licking his lips in envy of her salty and metal tasting skin, he had disgust and anger wash over him for a second knowing she was not under his power at that moment filled him with rage and putrid disgust and almost spit at the "whore" but he did not he sat and waited silently for the woman to turn around. The paranoid and agitated woman still scouted the area for any ANY movement in the city street but she could not found any, she almost considered just staying there all night and watch the street and maybe the demon would reveal itself but that plan didn't seem all too good so she put all her fears and paranoia behind her and searched for her keys, when she finally found them she took them out and stuck them into the doorway suddenly she felt a sudden wave of air and a breath of air behind her. She froze she felt as if she was completely encased in ice she thought maybe if she did not move or speak "it" would go away so for what seemed like an eternity she just stood there knowing something was behind her, and it wasn't just the thought of something behind her that terrified her, no it was the feeling of not knowing what was behind her that filled her with absolute mortal terror. Before she could even finish her thoughts something grabed her by the neck and spined her around at hard as he could before her was a tall masculine and intimidating figure that she was sure would end her life and she was wrong the man wouldn't end her life per se he would give it a new beginning. The woman began to weep and beg, beg for mercy "please please who are you!  please leave me be I have kids please mister I'll give you anything just please let me go! " her voice was rich with terror and that made the mad savor this even more "oh love what I'm after you can't give without being dead" he said,she began to weep some more and was almost screaming at this point but the man quickly silenced her with a rag.  "aw now don't you cry I promise it won't be quick and painless, no it will be the most brutal and painful hell you have ever and will ever be through when I'm done you will see me as a god and beg me for the sweet and tender release of death" The woman began to thrash and kick and scream and shout but the man restrained her with his body and soon he was on top of her, when she was fully subdued he pulled out a knife, grabbed open her jaw and quickly began to saw off her tounge. The woman could not do much as her voice was being slowly ripped away tendon by tendon from stainless steal, she tasted blood from the top of her mouth with the few taste buds she had left. The man yanked out the tounge licked it with the most seductive lick the woman had ever seenand then pulled out rope and a bag "you won't be needing that where we are going, aw now don't you worry uncle J is here to make everything allright" as he put the bag over her head and the last thing she saw of the brisk cool night of the outside world was a tounge laying on the street covered in blood.