Hospital

I'm not sure if I should do a Spain or Antonio or whatever you want to call him POV chapter so you few readers can understand what he thinks. And 21 READS? its not a lot through others perspective but for me is amazing. Maybe its the fact that people ignore me a lot and to have more that 3 reads makes me feel happy. Anyways on with the story.

L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7L7

Readers POV:

I woke up in a white room. I had a few wires in my arms but that was it. I hear breathing next to me and when I look. I feel heart-broken. He was there a bunch of wires on his arms, chest and even neck. He had a mask on. He had stitches across his left arm and one above his right eyebrow. He had a cast wrapping around his left leg and a cast over his right arm too. I felt tears running down my face. I heard the door open and close, then I heard footsteps but I just couldn't keep my eyes off of Antonio. This was all my fault. 

"What happened?" Someone asked. I looked up and saw Lovino. 

"A very bad car accident." I responded looking back at Antonio.

"I already know that but what caused him to stop driving? There were witnesses that saw his car stop right in the middle of  the FUCKING ROAD AND I KNOW HE IS NOT DUMB ENOUGH TO DO SOMETHING THAT STUPID!" He screamed half-way saying the sentence.

"I told him to stop the car so I could get off" I whisper. But he heard me loud and clear.

"So this was all your fault huh? ITS YOUR FAULT HE IS LAYING ON HIS DEATH BED?" He was right I was my fault that he could die. I ripped off the wires in my arms. I screamed in pain. It hurt a lot but it was nothing compared to what Antonio just went through. 

And it was nothing compared to the pain my heart is feeling.

69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69

Horoscope cancer sign :'3

I know its very short but all of my chapters in this story are short and then the ones from the story I deleted were so fruking long ;-; I'm so sorry senpai but I'm very tired and I need to go. I shall update tomorrow ^3^ bye bye

....wait.....senpai?

-Nalu