Stop it

Foxy's POV
Mangle staggered back from the punch, she went against the wall to stay standing. After regaining balance she jumped back on her to hold her down again. I pull the head off changle and tangle (mangle when she's in Toy Chica suit) and pull out their endoskeletons and put them in their rightful places/suits. They have to power off for a minute to re-adjust to their own suit. I quickly tie Toy Chica to the bed and then wait for them to wake up. 5 minuets later Toy Chica and mangle wake up and Toy Chica tries getting up. "Nope. Your staying here for the rest of our vacation that YOU ruined" I said and she stopped. We continued on our vacation and because the staff knew everything we've been through they gave us a free trip for as long as we wanted and we could use it whenever we wanted so when we got back to the port we used that coupon to go on another 2 week trip for free so we went back onto the ship and told them that if they saw Toy Chica to lock her somewhere or kick her off the ship on a small boat. But Toy Freddy had already found out what Toy Chica had done so he locked Toy Chica in the pizzeria in a room with no windows that she could fit out of so she couldn't ruin our vacation. And I've finally decided and I'm going to ask the question to mangle at the cinco de mayo party on the ship. I chose then because she loves cinco de mayo so cinco de mayo will have much more meaning to her after that.
____________________________________________________________
I have an announcement.......
I am starting appreciations so in this chapter I would like to appreciate ...
@Kittykraft65
And
@Little_Wolfdox
I think it was Little_Wolfdox I'm not sure
Anyways they have been appreciated for their loving comments I found on in 2 E-mails from Wattpad
And 2 super special special appreciations
Mangle_Fan_2015
Because I know her in real life and we text a lot so we use those "powers" to help each other out with our books so she gives me advice for my book and I give her advice for her book
And
Wattpad
Because they have the ability for me to write my book