CH1: How it all began

I had been gone for less then 2 months doing a quest for Athena to deem worthy to marry her daughter annabeth when I came back I told no one yet anyway I went to my cabin to tired to tell anyone I'm back.

**sleepy Percy time skip**

When I woke up it was very late in the day. I was still tired so a quick dip in the ocean should wake me up. I walk out of my cabin down to the beach after my swim I am going to find annabeth a prepose I can't wait any longer. As I got to my spot on the beach I noticed two people kissing one had light brown hair and the other blond curls that looked like annabeth but I know it isn't cause she loves me when the they came apart she said out loud "I love you so much Aiden" he replied with "I love you to Annabeth" that was all I could handle I stormed straight up to them and screamed "ANNABETH HOW COULD YOU, I WAS GOING TO MARRY YOU" she replied with the obvious not even caring I said I was going to marry her "how long were there and when did you get back" I threw the ring at her not even caring about her reaction or what ever and stormed to my cabin and started packing to run away. Thalia and nico saw the whole thing great ~note my sarcasm~ so when I reached the top of the hill Thalia and nico were there with backpacks also nico said "we saw the whole thing man and we agreed that no one would miss us so we are coming with you no matter what" I was still angry but my look softened a bit and replied with " Okay let's go"  and we left camp never to return.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*well that's the end of the first chapter lovelies hoped u liked it

Very very sorry it is short First story