Chapter 1

"Who is that?" I said pointing at the guy being beat up by some jocks.

"Oh. That's Marcel Styles. School nerd. Social reject" my best friend or whatever told me.

Someone is being bullied in front of me. And for the first time, I can actually do something about it.

But first, I should probably introduce myself.

I'm Alex. Most popular girl in school or what I like to call it being loved because I changed myself.

Yupe. I wasn't always like this. By 'this' I mean. Pretty.

I was a nerd. And I still am. I'm just in disguised.
I was the social reject. The bullied girl.

But it all changed when I came here. By 'here' I mean England.

I got my braces removed. And changed my clothing style. Talked like a normal person. And acted confident.

But mostly. It was because I was american that made me popular.

Chesire high school. Is where I got respected.

By everyone.

Back to the story now.

I looked at my recent bestfriend. And back at the boy. I can't help it when someone is being treated that way in front of me.

Without even knowing I walked over there.

I taped on the jocks shoulder.

He turned his head and smiled

"Oh. Alex. Wait a second. Just let me finish with this" I ignored what he said.

Typical Ryan.

"Let go of him. Now!" I said sternly.

The jock and nerd looked shocked.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Do as I tell you" I said again.

For a second, the jock flinched and frowned but quickly replaced it with a smirk.

"Whatever you say babe" and he let go of the boy's collar and he fell down.

"Jerk" I mumbled. I quickly ran over the boy.

I looked at him and smiled. His eyes were closed and he flinched when I touched him.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He slowly opened in eyes. I asked him again just in case if he didn't hear me. This time he nodded and sat up.

I looked in his eyes. How could I resist. He had the most beautiful green eyes ever.

I could look at them forever.

He coughed which meant I was starring.

"My glasses?" he asked looking around.

I stood up and helped him do the same.

I turned around " Yo. Ryan give me his glasses" I yelled glaring at the jock.

He smirked " sure babe! Catch this nerd" he threw the pair of glasses.

Marcel who I know wasn't seeing anything started freaking out.

Obviously. I cached the glasses and handed them to Marcel.

"T-thanks" he said stuttering.

I smiled at him.

"No problemo. Just if they even try to that again. You know who to call" I smiled.

He looked at me and smiled. He had two perfect dimples.

The school bell rang.

Great. Argh.

"Well. Maybe I'll see you later" I yelled running back inside