Chapter 1: Diffrent in a good way

Authors note:

YAY! First chapter! Ok so here goes nothing. Also, i'd like to thank everyone for reading this story! comment and vote! thanks lovelies!

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

CHAPTER 1:

*Niall's P.O.V*

The small irish lad I saw in the mirror wasn't the same boy as 3 years ago. The old Niall had crocked teeth, t-shirts, dim blue eyes, lived in Ireland, and only my family to listen to my singing. The new Niall had straight teeth (courtesy of braces) crop tops, shinning blue eyes, lives in, well, all over the world, and millions of girls and boys to listen to my music over and over again. If someone told me that I'd be performing almost everyday and living my dream, I would tell them that they're crazy and go back to writing music and playing my guitar. But now, I am living my dream. Performing and singing my heart out. I smile to myself. I have everything I needed. I don't need anything else. I told myself. I've got everything I need right here within arms reach.

"Hey Niall, what are you smiling about?" Harry asked raising his eyebrow at me

"just thinking about how I'm living my dream. How this is our second world tour. How I've always dreamed about this and now, it's finally coming true." I said smiling at him

"yea I know. It's unbelievable right?" Harry said, walking away. I sighed walking out of my dressing room and grabbed a donut from the snack table while walking backstage to where i'm supposed to be standing for the show. I can hear the screams get louder and louder as the lights dim more. The beginning notes of Up All Night begins playing. My feet rise into the air on my platform. I see the lights grow as I rise up. I look around at the other boys, their smiles as big as mine. Liam slowly raises his microphone up to his mouth as all the girls start screaming.

"It feels like we've been living in fast forward. Another moment passing by. The party's ending but it's now or never, nobody's going home tonight" girls look at each other and scream.

Here we go

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

"Now we have a very special blonde snowflake, as you fans call him in your fanfics" Louis starts to say. All the girls look at each other. Their tear stained cheeks instantly turn a rosey red. "We, as you may know, he wrote a very special song and we'd like to sing it, because we really like it. Who else wants us to sing it?" Louis asks throwing his arm around my shoulder. Girls instantly screamed and cried at the same time. what do you call that? Scrying?

"ok here we go!" Liam says scanning the crowd. His eyes lock on a girl. He smiles, waves and blows a kiss to her. He walks over to her and starts talking to her. She blushes and looks down. Liam smiles and she hands him her phone. Nice, Liam got some digits I think while he walks towards center stage. Ill ask him about that later.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

"SUMMER LOVE" we all sing into the microphone.

"Thank you everyone who has spent money to come and see us tonight. We love you all and goodbye!" I say into the microphone scanning the crowd one more time. The lights dim and i can beat girls stand up.

"did you see Niall look at me?"

"Omg Harry waved at me OMG i almost died."

"Zayn blew a kiss at me ahhh!"

"Louis singing was amazing, god I can't even."

"Liam waved at me, made eye contact with me for like, 2 minutes, then blew a kiss at me omg I need to Instagram that ugh." I laughed to myself while listening to all the girls talk. I ran to catch up To the boys.

We all walk towards Paul laughing and joking around.

"Boys," Paul says.

"Simon needs top talk to you."

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Well what do you think? Chapters will be longer I promise but comment what you think! Vote and like please! Love you all!