Chapter 3

Harry P.O.V(still)

"Hey Julissa and Mariela, do you guys want to hang out after school, tomorrow?", I asked them. "Sure, I don't see why not", said Mariela. "Ok, so let's swap numbers!", yelled Louis. Why is he yelling? You never know with him. "Ok", said Julissa, while laughing.

Wow, her laugh is the most beautiful sound I have ever heard in my life, and that is saying a lot because I have lived here for centuries. We all swapped numbers and went our separate ways. While we walked, Louis and Niall were goofing around. Me, Liam, and Zayn just talked.

We normally walk to school because we like hanging out together, and we don't live far. Louis and Zayn are the only ones that have a car because they are the oldest. "Hey, so what do you guys think about Julissa and Mariela?", asked Liam. "I think they are alright", said Zayn. "Yea! Why do you think I asked them to hang out tomorrow?", I said/asked.

"Because dear Hazza, you have a crush on Julissa", said Louis. "Well, c'mon, how could you not? She is so gorgeous", I said. "I am glad you found your mate Harry, but be careful", said Liam, "you too, Niall", he continued. "Huh? Oh yeah, Ok", said Niall.

You could tell he was thinking about Mariela. When we got home, I said hi to my sisters and my parents. I then went to my room to do my homework. I decided to text Julissa after doing my homework.

To: July<3
From: Hazza<3
Hey- H

To: Hazza<3
From: July<3
Hey, what's up?

To: July<3
From: Hazza<3
Just finished doing my homework, you?-H

To: Hazza<3
From: July<3
About to do my homework, but I'm too lazy lol

To: July<3
From: Hazza<3
Haha me too! But my parents will ground me if I do not do my homework-H

To: Hazza<3
From: July<3
Lol! That's so funny!😂 what's with the H? Lol

To: July<3
From: Hazza<3
I always write my response with an H, same with the boys and girls.

We continued to text back and forward until I got called down stairs to go hunt with Niall and Zayn. We went to a forest and saw a deer. Deers are my favorite animals to drink blood from. "Ok, this one is yours Harry", said Zayn. I went really slowly, careful not to make a sound.

When suddenly, someone jumped out of the bushes and jumped on me. He is really strong. "What the h***?", I yelled. I felt the body weight being lifted off me. I guess Zayn or Niall pulled the body off of me. "What is wrong with you?!", yelled Zayn, his eyes turning red. He is very protective of us.

"You guys are in my territory", said the guy that attacked me. "Excuse me? This has been our territory for centuries", I said, angrily. "Well me and my family are going to claim it", he said. Me, Zayn, and Niall were staring at him in disbelief. Is this guy for real? "You will have to battle us then", said Niall, "just to warn you there are more of us", he continued, angrily.

All of us were furious at this point. "What is your name?", I asked, fuming. "Max George", he said. "Well Max, you can tell your family, if it is war you guys want then war you shall get", I said, leaving with Niall and Zayn. "Umm, Harry?", asked Niall. "What?!", I yelled, fuming .

"We did not get to drink blood", he said, timidly. You do not want to mess with me when I am this angry. Of course I would never hurt my brothers but I do scream at them. "Well, you and Zayn can go drink blood! I am going to tell mum and dad that war is coming!", I yelled, making Niall flinch.

"Harry! Calm the f*** down! I know you are angry! I am too but yelling is not going to solve anything!", yelled Zayn, fed up with my attitude. "Well, excuse me! Sorry for not taking this lightly!", I yelled, sarcastically. "You know what?!", yelled Zayn. "what?!", I yelled. Zayn was about to yell something when another voice said something instead.

"shut the h*** up! Both of you! You guys are acting like children! Why don't we just tell mum and dad first instead of screaming at each other!", yelled Niall, shutting us up. He has a point, why were we screaming at each other?

Oh, yeah. It was my fault. "Sorry", both me and Zayn muttered to each other. "No, you were right. I was being an a**", I apologized. "I forgive you", said Zayn. "And sorry Niall, for screaming at you. If you want we can continue hunting", I said. "No, you were right. We have to tell mother and father. I forgive you too.", said Niall. All 3 of us then hugged and ran back home to tell our parents the news.

"Mum!", I yelled, coming into the house. Mum was at the door immediately. "Yes, sweaty?", she asked. Once we finished telling her everything, she was furious. Not at us but at Max and his family. "How dare they threaten my family", she said, angrily.

By this point, all our sisters were here, having heard everything with their supper hearing. They were also angry. "I can not believe this", said Fizzy, angrily. "If they think they can just come here and claim our territory, they have another thing coming", said Lottie, fuming. Mum decided to call dad at work and fill him in on what is going on.

We all decided that we would have a family meeting after school tomorrow. Great, now I have to cancel on Julissa(note the sarcasm). I really like Julissa but I can not bring her into my life. My life is very dangerous and she could get hurt if I were to bring her into my life. I will just get a fake girlfriend. Yeah, that is what I will do.