For you it's, good enough...

A/N: First, I threw something in for Nancy Drew fans and a small surprise; I hope you don't miss it. :p

I said I wouldn't, I said never, I said it couldn't possibly be done because I don't want to see the 'magic' in Those Office Hours end, hard to believe it's been a little over two years since I wrote it, I blame CaziCookie for putting that bunny in my head and it was all downhill from there, I blame YOU for my pain and sorrow! T_T

Now that my nineteenth nervous breakdown is over...

xxEnjoy

*****

Leslie Knope sits on her couch and sighs, frowning regretfully at the latte cooling off on the end table, and switches on her Laptop. She instantly regains a smile upon seeing the folder labeled 'Family' and taps the touchpad, bringing up a hundred or so photos she has been secretly working to turn into a collage over the past year.

So much had happened in her life that she never imangined in her wildest dreams, especially over the last eight years. Ron getting married and having a son of his own was a shock to everyone - although a lot of them knew Terry could handle herself. Terry was boss that way. Leslie accepting that she has been recalled is probably one of the second most hardest things she had do in her life, the third being finally able to come to terms with Chris and Ann's move to Michigan - and Oliver only added to that, the first being childbirth.

Triplets.

Who ever thought Leslie-mini-powerhouse-Knope and Ben-I-have-the-cutest-butt-in-the-universe-Waytt would have Triplets!?

She didn't think she would feel this happy again, not even breaking ground on Pawnee Commons, Ben becoming City Manager, or moving to Chicago could top the feeling of motherhood. She always felt like she wouldn't make a great mother, not like hers at any rate, and on top of a demanding job Leslie had no idea how she made it this far without losing her mind completely. The bad part was wondering if Ben would accept his new role as a father.

But then things happened that she hadn't expected, because most of the time it was better for her to think the worst. She wasn't alone in this relationship, Ben did accept it and rather well she might add (admirably as good as any guy can with his nervous system - a lot of deep breaths in a paper bag and a marathon of Game of Thrones settled him for about an hour. Leslie eventually called Chris for some meditation tips, which Ben reluctantly agreed to trying and promptly hung up at the mention of supplements), she and Ron were able to put the 'Morning Star' incident behind them, and she now knows that reciving the Department of the Interior job will work out no matter what because regardless if they're in D.C. or visiting their friends in Seattle she knows her family is always going to be there to catch her if she falls.

She liked to call the people she worked with her family, they played and are still playing a major role in her life. Which is why on the day before the move to D.C. she planned to showcase it in the old Parks and Recreation office, because she couldn't bare to think of them as just friends she met at a job anymore. But before she started on her collage, she checked her e-mail and noticed she recived a recommendation for a story linked to her favorite fan fiction site, it was from one of her facebook friends who knew what she usually liked, so she couldn't see the harm in checking it out.

She clicked on the link that read 'If Only by AliceIsDrunk'. It was published this month and already had up to three hundred reviews, two hundred and fifty favorites, and about twenty-five thousand reads. If it's getting spotlighted it must be pretty decent, she reasoned, and figured she could read a little before Ben got home and saw that she really hadn't packed much. At all. She may have taken Pawnee by storm, but she failed big time when it came to moving and often became distracted by the memories collected over the years.