Natsu's Horrible Tears

I'm not sure if this is a short chapter.

*After All The Girls Left*

Hikaru and Kaoru walked over to me. I looked over to see them then looked away.

"We're sorry okay. Just don't cry ever again." Hikaru and Kaoru said.

I looked at them. I still had tears in my eyes. I must of sent a chill down their spines because I saw them shake a little. Then I started crying again.

"No!!!! Stop!!!!! We can't take it!!!! It was bad enough eariler!!!!" Hikaru and Kaoru said trying to get me to stop crying.

I got up and walked away.

Tamaki walked over to Hikaru and Kaoru. "What's the matter?" Tamaki asked.

"Her tears are so cute on her face but, we can't bear to see them!!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"What's so wrong about her tears?" Tamaki asked walking over to me.

"Natsu, are you okay?" Tamaki asked.

"Hmm..." I mumbled looking at Tamaki with tears going down my face.

Tamaki blushed really dark. "Stop!! I can't take it!!" Tamaki said looking away.

"W-what did I do?" I asked blushing and tears falling.

Tamaki looked again and blushed even darker. "I can't handle it!!" Tamaki said walking away.

Haruhi walked over to me with a box of tissues. "Here wipe your tears. They're over coming them." Haruhi said wiping my tears.

Tamaki blushed even more.

"No Haruhi!! Don't you're making it worse by wiping her tears yourself!!!!" Hikaru and Kaoru said.

"Here just take the tissues." Haruhi said then walking away.

I began to wipe my tears. Tamaki was the first to come over to me. "Are you okay my daughter?" Tamaki asked.

"I'm fine." I said looking up at him. There was redness from me crying but, the tears were gone.

Then Hikaru and Kaoru walked over to me. "Is she still crying?" They asked.

"No. She's not smiling ether though." Tamaki said.

"Go away." I said coldly as Hikaru and Kaoru came into my eye sight.

"Hey!!!! Excuse us for trying to apologize!!!" Hikaru and Kaoru yelled.

I started to sniffle.

"No!!! Don't!!! It's okay!!!!" Tamaki said hugging me.

I stopped. 'Why aren't I pushing him away right now? Why am I enjoying this?' I thought.

Tamaki was still hugging me. "No more crying okay?." Tamaki said into my ear.

"No crying." I repeated.

"Great because I don't like seeing my children upset." Tamaki said releasing me. "Anyways tomorrow we're going to relax!!!" Tamaki said.