Boob Job

Vicky's pov:

The short ass skirt I was wearing got the attention of many guys in the club.

Sarah was currently fucking some customer even though strippers aren't suppose to fuck the customers but since when do we follow laws. This place already has so many illegal drugs all over the place that we would already be thrown jail, plus we have abandoned so many of our clubs running from the cops that we would be in jail for several years. I roll hips to the beat of the song against the man in his thirties.

His hands touched me and I whipped around and smirked.

"No touching" I say and I pull my lip between my teeth.

"Sorry I forgot" he murmurs

I pull him to the back room and sit him in a chair. My fingers outline my thighs in front of him and I give him a strip tease. I straddle him and roll my hips on him. He moans and I roll them again. I feel him getting harder and I stand up move behind him and put my leg over his shoulder and between his legs on the chair. I start to twerk and he moans looking at me. I sit back down on him and continue to grind until he cums in his pants.

I leave him to do whatever he wants with his dirty pants.

I turn around and look at Tore's boobs.

What the actual fuck.

"What happened?" I ask

"I gave myself a boob job!" Tore yells and I look at them not knowing what to say.

"Um good job?" I say more as a question than an answer.