How It All Happend

On June 15 2005 was the day that John Lopez died. They found him in his house in the kitchen. There was a gray cat at the scene of the crime just starting out the kitchen window. They never found out he die and just left the case along but one animal did know how he died.
Yes the cat knew how he died because he the one that cause it. It was June 10 2005 John Lopez was making coffee until he heard a scratch on his door. Then he put his coffee down to go see what it was. It was a gray cat at his door then he let the cat in. He told the cat "if he wants to come in and come in the kitchen." He knew the cat couldn't hear him he just said it to be nice.
He look at the cat and the cat looked hungry so he went to the pantry to see if he had any snacks for the cat. So when he was looking for snacked for the cat. The cat jumped on top of the counter and then on top of the shelf where there was a opened can of food poisoning but the cat didn't know that.
The cat accidentally knocked over the can of food poisoning and made it into the man's coffee. Then John found some snakes in the pantry and said out loud "common kitty I found some food for you" and then the cat jump down to get it. Then the man drank some of his coffee and said "this kinda test weird." But he just thought it was a little cold so he put in to the microwave for 10 seconds.
The next day when the man was making his coffee he just fell over and then the cat came rushing when the cat got there the man wasn't moving or breathing. Then five day later in the after noon the person who bring his groceries knock on his door and know one answer so he came in to put down the groceries in the kitchen. That's where he found the man just laying dead the person called the police and they came to see him just laying there.