Chapter 2

(A/N Trinity in the mm)
kaliah POV

I turned in my bed to something smelling really good. I got out of my bed and opened my door then walked into the kitchen.

"Damn something smells good" I said.

" yeah I know that " Trinity said laughing. "I'm making eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

"Sounds good Trin" I said

She handed me a plate of the food she just made I said thanks and walked into our living room to watch some TV.

Trin walked in and sat beside me " so I was wondering if you wanted to go to this pool party with me."

"Ehh I mean..."

"Please for me" she said with a smirk on her face .

I giggled " fine but only because your my best friend and I love you."

" okay but its at 5 so be ready."

"Ight I got you" I was done eating so I walked into the kitchen to wash out my plate.

I had to go take a shower so I got my towel and went into the bathroom and took off my clothes then hopped in. I let the water run all over my body .I was in there for about 40 minutes when I decided to get out. I wrapped my towel around my body and went back into my room. I lotioned up then put my bikini on. It was the solid color of gold and I put on my black sandles. I grabbed my towel and cover up and waked out of my room to see Trinity in a solid black bikini and pink sandles.

I said " you look great Trin"

"Girl I already know this and so do you"

"Thanks boo " I said laughing at her comment.

We were walking out of our house getting ready to go to some pool party and I am not going to know a single damn person there.I think we drove all the way to malibu. We finally got to this really big house with a pool. I was amazed at the sight of the house. We got out of the car and knocked on the door. A big kinda dark skinned guy answered the door .

He said "wasup my name is Lernzo but people call Mc Ren."

We both said hey to him and I whispered to Trin"he's kinda cute ain't he" she said "I know right." Ren showed us to the back of the house where the pool was. It was packed with so many people dancing. Me and Trin found chairs and sat down. We both put on our shades and it was hot as hell out there. I turned my head a caught someone staring at me ...

(A/N)
So this is the second chapter I hope yall enjoy and who do you think was looking at Kaliah...🙊😂