Winds of Eldaria Fan Fiction

Lucian started to cry. "Why?" he shouted. He looked at his brother, pinned on the wall. Lucius laughed and replied

"Because I like to take things that belong to you." Lucian looked anyway with a grim face. "Then perhaps I should take something of yours." Lucius continued to laugh. "I don't have anything for you to take." "I guess you don't count your freedom then." Lucius stopped laughing immediately and stared at his brother. "You don't have power over the dark realm or me." "Maybe not in this world." Lucius's eyes widened. "Lucian!" "You did it to her." Lucian's face was solid and emotionless. "You, you don't mean, you can't mean!" Lucius stammered. "You did it to her." "Yes, but you can't do it, it's a dark trick." Lucius nervously laughed. "We have the same power Lucius." Lucian smiled. He closed his eyes, then cracked his knuckles. "You can't do this, Lucian!" Lucius pleaded. Lucian placed his hand on his brother's chest. "Before you go do you care to tell me how to get her back?" he hissed. "Only people who are in that world can free her!" Lucius screamed. "Goodbye then." Lucian said as he cast the curse on his evil brother. Lucius went crazy and before he vanished, he screeched " I'll destroy the world, then I'll come for this ONE!" Once he vanished Lucian said "Try everything to get her back and make sure no one finds his book." As he walked back to his chamber he felt his daughter pounding on her book, trying to get out. He heard his brother's screams and pounds also.

*

Lucian sent one of his helpers in the world when the books

were. His mission was to hid Lucius's book but instead of hiding Lucius, he hid Hannah, the king's daughter. The helper wished to impress Lucian so he opened what he thought was Hannah's book but it was actually Lucius. Lucius burst out. He hypnotized the helper and thought he had won but then he was dragged back in the back in the book. He could still talk to HIS new helper he told him to go back to Eldaria and assemble his army to fight Lucian and make him reverse the curse. The helper put Lucius in a safe place and did as we was told. Once the army was assembled, the fight began. But that was a long long time ago. Now the war is still raging and Lucius grows more anxious every day.

It was the first day of high school at Spring Meadow High and the students were abuzz with excitement. Five friends waited outside their first class together. Carla, the oldest of the bunch tried to strike up a conversation and said "Can you believe that school is here already?" "Can you believe you're all still losers?" Stan said as he walked up behind them. He smiled at Nicki, Carla's sister and then said "Some not as bad as others." Jimmy rolled his eyes. Stan's friends came and he went over to them. Nicki knew that alot of boys liked her because she was beautiful, kind and smart but she could care less about them. The four looked at their friend knowing that she despised Stan for always hitting on her. As the bell rang, the teacher came and opened the door and class began. It had been a long first day, so everyone was glad Free Period was the last thing before it was time to go home. Not surprisingly, the five went to the library. But when they got there the librarian was gone. Kayla, who didn't care that she was gone opened the doors and went inside. "We shouldn't be in here." Sam tried to say but was cut off by Carla, his girlfriend shushing him. Nicki ignored her friends and went to the fantasy section where she saw her favorite book series, The Winds of Eldaria. She pulled out the first book. Every in their group loved the WoE books so they pulled out one as well when all the books were pulled out Carla noticed a lever in the hole that showed the wall.

"That's strange." she felt complied to say something.

"What?" Jimmy said still looking at the book he had pulled out.

"The lever." Carla replied as everyone besides Jimmy looked at it. "What lever?" Jimmy said finally looking up. "This one!" Carla yelled in frustration while pulling the lever. Almost instantly the floor opened and they fell down through the shafts connecting to the trap door. When they got to the bottom grass was waiting for them. It was soft and pleasant to land on. It was a big cavern. There were lighted crystals and in the middle was a gilded podium with a big book on it. They all walked to the book slowly. They surrounded the podium. Carla opened the book and... BAM! A huge flash of light blasted them back. "What was that?" Jimmy yelled.

"I'm sorry about that." said a women stepping out of the book.

"Um who are you?" "I am Hannah Nailo, daughter of Lucian and Anya Nailo." she said proudly. Then another flash of light came and grabbed Hannah back into the book. She sighed but she knew that these were the warriors her father told her about, warriors come to set her free. Meanwhile deep in the school's basement another flash appeared and a group of other students just happened to be walking past the basement door. "What was that?" Jason asked. "I don't know," they looked around "let's go see" Stan replied as he opened the basement door. Everyone followed him down the stairs. The basement smelled pungent. "Let's go, it really stinks down here." Cody whined. Another flash appeared. "Over here." Stan ran over to the flash. Stan opened the book. A man walked out of the book and cracked his back. "It took you long...." the man looked around. "You are not that idiot helper of mine." Stan, Jason, Cody, and Anthony just stared at Lucius. Lucius liked what he saw, four strong young men. He could easily use them to help destroy this world. "My name is Lucian, king of Eldaria." he smiled, this could work.