A Work Of Art.

Delilah Walker

Lives in Brooklyn, New York.
She's an adventurer seeking junkie,that simply doesn't wait for her next hit.
Her runaway crew mainly exists of:

-Jen Hart. D's best friend. The "edgy one."
-Kevin Hemsworth. Her "big brother" that lives in her building.
-Tristan Green. The sweet yet loving "bad boy".
-Eli Dawson. The new "Golden Boy" in town.

As seniors in Brooklyn High School of the Arts, Delilah and her group has never fitted in with the "It crowd". Delilah is a ballet dancer but, not the typical little ballerina with her perfect bun all wrapped around her head.

May you be hooked on this story and every word. :)
-Marlizzze

                                                                            Chapter One: The day.

The first day of school. 

-Delilah's POV

So, of course I'm late as always. I was woken up by a phone call from Jen, telling me to get my butt at school ASAP. "Why the rush?" I asked her in my deep sleepy voice. (I'm already late, I thought to myself. )

Jen kept rambling on about something that just happened at school. I couldn't hear every word she said because, I was busy grabbing my bag and getting my ballet clothes.

"Jen, I'll be there as soon as I can." I told her just before hitting the shower.

About 15 minutes later.

I tried to tame my golden blonde hair, but I guess it wanted to run wild today.

I grabbed my car keys and a cup of coffee. (No sugar needed, because I'm already sweet enough. )

So, this wasn't a very good day to be late. Everybody is going back to either work or school after this holiday.
And now I'm stuck in TRAFFIC!!

About a 1000 car honks later.

I made it to school, just in time for homeroom.

"Where have you been??" Jen yelled as soon as I entered the class.
"I was stuck in traffic." I explained.

Jen started off saying "There's thi.."

Then Kevin interrupted her by saying "Greetings my sister. How isn't it going today? " (He always asked me this because, we have this weird unexplainable relationship where we use uncommon or made up references.)

"Whaat do you think you are doing???" Jen asked Kevin in her bitchy voice.

(I usually love it when Jen's bitchy voice is being woken up from deep inside. )

I held both of my hands in the air trying to keep Jen and Kev from talking, as if I had this AWESOME supernatural power to shush people as I please.

"Okayy, before anyone says another word let me tell my story first. " I said.

I was on my way to school driving in the "Old Floyd". (The name I gave my 1970's Ford Escort. I gave "Him" this name because, I have this huge thing for Pink Floyd.)