Fields of pink roses.

-Delilah's  POV

I'm stunned at the sight of HIM.

As soon as his eyes met mine I couldn't help but drown in those big blues. Tristan has been my best friend since forever and now I don't even know this person standing in front of me.

Why did we kiss?? I'm not going to lie to myself, that was the best kiss I ever had. I can still feel his soft lips trembling over mine. His whiskey breath being my oxygen for what appeared to be forever. I still hear his husky voice echoing my name. "Delilah.." My name never sounded more perfect until he SHOUTED it from abandoned hallways.

I regret running away from him. I realized it the very second I shut the door. I sat in front of the closed door, knowing that he was on the other side. I wanted to open it up and let him in but it felt impossible. That kiss messed me up real bad. I was drunk and I knew if I opened that door that I would've made things even more complicated.

"Boys please take your seats" Mr.Orlando said.

"Looks like Tristan made a new friend." Jen whispered.

Ohh boy. Here comes the Golden Boy that Jen spoke about seconds ago. He looks like a Calvin Klein model that was ripped out of a Magazine and somehow forced to come to school with us.

Golden Boy or as he prefers, Eli is now sitting at the desk right next to mine.

I'm so tensed. I haven't spoken to Tristan since before our kiss. Maybe he regrets kissing me. He didn't even look my way when he walked past my desk to take his seat behind me. My heart sank at the thought of losing him.

I wanted to disappear. I can feel him staring at me. I wonder what's going through his mind?

I stared out of the window watching the swallows fly by, it was about to drizzle. All cloudy and cold, my favourite weather. I was completely in a world of my own, trying to escape the thought of Tristan.

I didn't realize that I was staring right into Eli's face until it spoke. "Hi" He said with a flirty smile.

"Oh HI". I replied trying to control my cheeks from blushing into a fields of pink roses.