Another Memory: Mom's Second Wedding

It was a crisp winter morning in North Carolina where mommy was marrying Marcc, on January 18th.
Kadee was the flower girl, but not happy either.
"Where's daddy!?!?! Why are you marrying someone else!?! Daddy matters too!" Tears streamed down her angry face that was as red as her mommy's wedding dress
"Kadee! Stop! You are too old to act like this," mommy spoke, angry but calm.
"I DON'T WANNA CALM DOWN!" Kadee started ripping rose petals apart and throwing them harshly around the room.
"Kadee stop!" Mommy yelled, now extremely upset at the eight year old's behavior. Mommy wanted to lunge at Kadee and smack her wrist to stop her, but mommy was being buttoned into her dress. Bà nội grabbed Kadee's hand and uncurled the child's angry fingers. Kadee's hands were stained red from the petals, and they hurt from being in angry fists. Shards of rose petals lie in her hands, wilted and sad like her. Salty, burning, warm tear rolled down the girl's cheek.
"Where's my daddy?" She asked in a small, shaky voice, wiping snot and tears onto her hands and skirt.
"I do not know, little Kadee Khiết. Ask your mother."
"Where's my daaah-deeey?!?" Kadee bawled, upset with Thợ Rèn's answer.
"Father, gone." Mommy whispered in her monotone voice with a stone cold stare. Kadee resumed bawling and tearing the rose petals, gritting her teeth with rage. She ran around the room shreeking and slamming her hands on whatever was nearby.
"That's not a answer mooommeeey!" Kadee shouted. Kadee's mom was now buttoned up and furious. She marched over to Kadee and shouted in Vietnamese.
"Bạn là một sự ô nhục cho gia đình này! nhục vào bạn!" ( You are a disgrace to this family! Shame on you!)
"Bạn ghét tôi! mẹ là tồi tệ nhất!" (You hate me! You're the worst mom!) Kadee whimpered, hot lava burning tears sliding down her cheeks.
Mommy stood silent, and appeared emotionless.
"Kadee Maaike Thợ Rèn, you need to give your mother some space," Bà nội spoke softly. Kadee ran out of the room, crying again, salty tears biting her cheeks.